137

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 137

When he sensed fluctuations in the spell left on Song Qiannan's body, Shi Chen knew that everything was going well. He asked his adjutant Jiang Muzhan to help check it out, and sure enough, Song Qiannan never showed up again. At the same time, there was movement in a certain private laboratory of the Lu family recently.

"Admiral, this Lu family is really ruthless." Jiang Muzhan said to Shi Chen with a look of emotion, "I found a way to get around, and the one you mentioned, Song Qiannan, was treated as a test product by them. Do human experiments there! You said that this person originally had the spiritual power of devouring attributes, I reckon these grandsons just want to study this.... This is still Lu Haotian's boyfriend, if he says he can get it in, he will get it in. If I didn't spend a long time finding a young college roommate who was an assistant, I wouldn't know anything about it. Just like that, I don't know what kind of experiment Song Qiannan was subjected to. It's..."

What experiment did you do?

It's always inhumane.

Just the fluctuation of the magic of "the awakened dragon" let Shi Chen know that Song Qiannan was in extreme pain.

But Shi Chen didn't sympathize with him at all. Seeing Jiang Muzhan's pitiful look, he stretched out his leg and kicked him: "If you feel sorry for anyone, don't feel sorry for this poisonous snake. Song Qiannan urged Lu Haotian to murder Bai Yue, but it was definitely not the only one. I checked The northern army and Song Qiannan had an intersection. Four soldiers died inexplicably. It has something to do with this person. You can check it when you have time, but I guess Lu Jianshan must have cleaned up the tail after he finished the investigation. You're good enough to find traces."

Jiang Muzhan was speechless: "I can't tell, this kid looks weak and weak, like the kind of plaything that is climbing Lu Haotian..."

"Lu Haotian was the one who was walked in front of Song Qiannan." When he mentioned Lu Haotian, Shi Chen became even more contemptuous, and he didn't know if he had learned it in the stomach of a dog after studying in the military school for so many years. A single Song Qiannan made him play around, if he entered the military camp, wouldn't he be played to death by spies?

Shi Shi arranged for Jiang Muzhan to investigate in depth. But the Lu family is very vigilant, the people arranged by Jiang Muzhan can only get some vague guesses and leftovers, and they will never get the core content. Using monitoring methods, they only got some half-clawed conversations, which were incomplete.

Shi Chen didn't bother his adjutant, and cut out a small paper figurine to quietly inquire about the situation - the method Bai Yue taught him back then. This time he didn't avoid his lover when he cut it. He cut it under Bai Yue's nose. Bai Yue laughed when he saw it: "You really learned exactly like me? Cut a little paper man, just like I cut it ugly."

Other people's little paper figurines are round-headed and cute, but Bai Yue's own artistic skills are owed to him, so is the cut-out paper figurine, which is so skinny and pitiful. Shi Chen is actually quite a romantic person. Bai Yue always thought that he was a little literary and had good drawing skills, but cutting this paper figurine has imitated Bai Yue's method by ten percent. Coordinated, overly slender shape, with a bit of spiritual power, when the paper figurine moves, it makes everyone sweat.

Shi Chen moved his paper figurine without hesitation, watched it disappear in a flash, and said to Bai Yue: "The cut one you make is cuter."

Bai Yue looked at him, and felt that his lover's filter towards him was probably hopeless.