140. Extra Story 1 (1)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 140 Extra Story

Bai Yue was a little dazed when he woke up.

This is not his house.

He and Shi Chen are just newly married, and they should be spending their honeymoon in a tourist star now. This room is by no means the appearance of a hotel, and looking at it this way, the curtains are still manually operated, and there is no automatic alarm device for the housekeeping system on the wall. I'm afraid it's not even the right age.

Bai Yue sat up abruptly, and when he got up so suddenly, his eyes turned black-you know, since he changed his physique to 3S, he wouldn't get dizzy even if he was thrown into the universe and turned around!

Before Bai Yue could be startled, he was thrown back on the bed by the overwhelming memory. While reading the memory, he thought to himself, why did this time travel again? ! Hasn't he already completed his mission and completely returned to his own life? Which one is this?

Hearing a familiar mechanical voice in his mind, he laughed straight: "Dear host, thanks to you, I have upgraded. To thank the host, S1017 specially presents an extra time-traveling gift, and wish you a happy wedding!"

have to. Figured it out.

Bai Yue couldn't laugh or cry, is there such a gift? He was brought over without asking.

...But in the end it was the system's intentions. As long as it comes, let it be safe. Besides, it was a wedding gift, and the time would still be there, so Bai Yue felt that everything was fine.

It's a pity that he was stupid after reading the memory and the extra world plot that the system comes with.

According to the general rule, Shichen always wears his name on his identity. Of course, this world also has a person named Shichen, but this identity...

In the future, he will become a rival in love with Bai Yue's identity!

There is also a child of luck in this world, named Xia Nanyin, and Bai Yue's identity - Ke Baiyue is a brother who grew up together, but the two are not related by blood. Ke Baiyue's family ran a small restaurant. About ten years ago, a pale woman brought a little boy to the town where his family was located. Mother Ke is kind, she sees this woman is pitiful, sometimes there is something left in the kitchen, and she brings a bowl to the mother and son. It's a pity that after half a year, this woman still died of illness, and at the end of her life, she entrusted her son to the Ke family, namely Xia Nanyin. Xia Nanyin was good-looking, fair and tender, with big black eyes, long and curled eyelashes, very annoying, Ke Baiyue accepted this good-looking younger brother without any objection.

It's just that as he got older, Ke Bai realized that his feelings for this younger brother were different. He has struggled and suffered, and he feels that it is wrong to have such strange thoughts about his younger brother, but he still feels that he is not his own younger brother, so why not if he likes it?

When he graduated from high school, Ke Baiyue finally confessed to Xia Nanyin. The latter was a little panicked, and said aggrievedly, wouldn't it be good to just be his brother?

The more Ke Bai couldn't bear to see Xia Nanyin sad, he said yes, and then quietly hid his feelings in his heart, Xia Nanyin seemed as if nothing had happened, and would still lie on his back and call her brother sweetly, just like He cheated and squeezed his brother's bed when it was cold in winter...