136

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 136

Song Qiannan rolled and screamed in vain.

And Lu Haotian was as silent as a statue, his expression was blank, as if the tragedy of his lover couldn't affect him at all.

Perhaps what he never forgets in his heart is the dazzling Bai Yue. He is outstanding, smart, and he has a lot of memories of the past and good things in common with him. He used to think that those pasts were overshadowed by new imprints, but until this moment, he suddenly realized that the only reason he no longer loves Bai Yue is that Bai Yue is not so beautiful, not any successor who can replace him.

But now, those "sinister" images dissipate like floes that shatter themselves after being illuminated by the sun, and the beauty that was covered up once again cannot be ignored.

--So, it's just that what he thought was a gloomy past was actually a real beauty; and what he thought was redemption and new life is a lie that has not been fully decoded yet, but layers of deception have been exposed.

He choked, then began to gasp for breath.

Lu Haotian was almost suffocating, but Shi Chen didn't intend to just let him go. The tall man stood up, walked up to Song Qiannan who was twitching on the ground, looked down at him, stretched out his shiny black military boots, and kicked Song Qiannan's shoulders lying on the ground mercilessly, not viciously or violently , just kicked lightly, without the slightest meaning of punishment and abuse, but on the contrary, there were endless ghosts and condescension in this calm and breezy.

He is like the most elegant and cold-blooded ancient nobleman, with impeccable manners, but there is no pity or warmth in his beautiful eyes.

"Now, does Mr. Song still insist that he lost his mental power because of Bai Yue a year ago?"

Song Qiannan trembled silently.

-It's a devil! Absolute devil!

He regrets it! Why are you jealous of Bai Yue and want to make the suitor of the other party feel disappointed and contemptuous of Bai Yue? Why can't he enjoy the blind credulity of Lu Haotian, a philandering idiot? Instead of... have to try to tease Shi Chen on the premise of realizing how dangerous and uncontrollable this person is? !

Song Qiannan struggled in the pain that was tearing his brain apart, and shouted in a broken voice-or, he thought he was shouting, but his voice was as weak as a mosquito-"No! No! I lied!"

"Because of what?" Shi Chen looked at Lu Haotian with a pale face, and turned his eyes back to Song Qiannan again, like a seductive devil, "Is it because of your dark spiritual power? Ah, the attribute is still very special-is it devouring?" ?"

Song Qiannan closed her eyes in despair.

...so this person knows it all! He knows it all! His own lies and disguises are nothing but a clown's play in front of him. How could there be such, such a terrible person? !

He shrank to the ground, trembling, hesitant to admit it. He could bear being torn off his gentle and kind-hearted disguise in front of Lu Haotian, but he couldn't be exposed to his dark spiritual power.

...He devoured four soldiers of the Northern Legion, and all of them were people with outstanding spiritual talent and characteristics, and by virtue of his continuous devouring, his mental power rose to 2S in just one year-of course, all of this is now All vanished into thin air. His source of mental power was shattered, and his mental space collapsed. This time, he really has no mental power anymore.