28

Chapter 28

When Ludwig left the Bektor Empire, there was an unexpected see-off.

"Aldia?"

"Luther."

The tall young man has golden hair and jade-like eyes, but he has been restless and looks a little haggard recently.

"Why are you here?"

"I, I'm here to see you off." How did Ardia know that the person who seemed to be full of sadness in front of him was distracted by the subtle actions of others? His whole person was full of confusion and contradictions, struggling to think of something Ludwig could say, but he felt unable to speak.

They were originally best friends, but after just a few months of effort, they seemed to be far apart.

He once questioned Ludwig because of Claude's prejudice against the Holy See of Light, but now he thinks it is ridiculous! Wouldn't he know what kind of person his friend was?

Today's Luther, in order to protect the common people, was excluded from the successor by the Pope.

When Aldia thought about it, she felt sad and distressed.

--Yes, this true (sha) good (bai) beautiful (tian) protagonist Gong, in the original world line, can be distressed for the protagonist, and of course Bai Yueguang, who is excluded for kindness, is moved.

"Luther, you are a devout believer, a pure and holy son. But the Holy See of Light..." Ardia took a deep breath, "It's not worth it..."

Ludwig was confused by his tone After a shudder: ... Yes, yes, you are right, the Holy See is not worth it, the world is not worth it, I know better than you.

He casually stammered into Ardia's heart-to-heart long conversation, and secretly complained in his heart: Collins on the side seemed normal, but his straight back and the air pressure that was so low that it was about to explode, but he was all telling the story. People are jealous.

Even if the two people in this world haven't communicated with each other, this person's feelings have been revealed but they don't know it.

It's a pity that Aldia doesn't know how to wink, and she rambles on and on, and Ludwig is so impatient to hear it.

At this moment, he vaguely felt a strange airflow blowing past, as if someone had been quietly hiding, but fluctuated for a while, failing to completely restrain his breath.

Judging from the dark element in this breath...

Ludwig squinted his eyes, suddenly chuckled, suddenly changed his ambiguous attitude, and responded seriously: "Al, I understand your concern for me, and so do I. It's not that I don't understand what you said, the current Holy See is like a gorgeous castle built on a hollow cliff. It looks exquisite, but it will be shattered by a big wave. But why do we have another choice?"

There was a weak and wry smile on his lips:

"The Holy See is not perfect, but if it is lost, people's beliefs will have nowhere to rely on; those degenerate nobles and despicable bastards will still make troubles, on the contrary, those that the Holy See can provide No one can provide magical help..."

"What if it's not the Holy See of Light, but something else?" Ardia finally couldn't help it, and said eagerly, "Luther, I thought you were blindly trusting you. Holy See, but now I understand that you, like me, pity the people and creatures of this land. If the Holy See of Light is not in charge of this continent, but the power of believing in other gods to organize people's lives, it can also be used Magic helps, without the darkness and depravity."