138

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 138

Amid Quan Qinghui's vigorous criticism of the Lu family, the military's "defense change plan" was carried out silently and smoothly. It was rare for the conservatives to propose, but the offensive group did not obstruct them too much, but complied with Admiral Qian after several discussions.

For a while, the conservatives whose reputation had been plummeted due to the Lu family scandal regained some vitality and gathered their strength again.

The parliament is happy to see the change of defense. Many of them feel that certain military expenditures led by the Seventh Army are expensive, and most of them have carried out a lot of development and unrecorded economic and military activities on the border stars stationed there. Otherwise, why do you always cling to those useless planets and refuse to retreat? If you move, maybe someone else will have a chance to get involved.

The First Army and the Seventh Army strangely showed some kind of tacit understanding. The Lu family became a victim of this tacit understanding.

Lu Jianshan realized that the support of the conservative party for him was weakening, and he understood that if he insisted on refuting the existence of human experiments, he would only pay for himself, so he hastily abandoned the car to protect the handsome man, cleaned up the head and tail, and let the people below confess the crime , I held a press conference with a face full of self-blame, and apologized in public, saying that I was negligent, so that the people below did such a heartless thing.

Who can't see what's going on?

The scolding on Xingwang was almost overwhelming, but although the Lu family was in disarray, they escaped from prison after all. The conservatives said at the right time, we are one faction after all, we can't just watch my brother finish playing, so let's do it, you have to make meritorious service for changing defense, which can be regarded as atonement, and then set the northern army's garrison in the southeast border.

Lu Jianshan had no room to refute at all, he gritted his teeth, knowing that it was a waste of his strength, resources and even reputation to make a wedding dress for others, but he still bit the bullet and agreed.

Now, if the Lu Family wants to be preserved, it must be "useful". If you don't even have anything to use in the eyes of others, it will be over.

On the other hand, Lu Haotian has been suffering from big and small bad luck recently, but under the background of drastic changes at home and Song Qiannan's incident being taken away by his father to do human experiments, what can he drink cold water to stuff his teeth, walk on the ground and even fly out of an aircraft? I don't know how many "aircraft accidents", big and small, didn't attract his attention at all. He just felt that his life status had changed and his mood had changed, so he was absent-minded and made mistakes in everything he did.

He felt that his life was messed up overnight.

After Song Qiannan tore off the once beautiful mask, the naked and cruel truth was unfolded before his eyes. He didn't like the wrong person at first, but Song Qiannan had subtly changed his view of Bai Yue little by little in the past two years, until finally it was hard to return, and he personally pushed the boy he had admired to a desolate, hypoxic and abandoned planet.

But the truth is too cruel and sharp, piercing all his self-righteous feelings and justice. He thought he was avenging his innocent lover, but in the end he realized that he chose to keep a poisonous snake by his side, and was eroded by the venom little by little. Ultimately destroying all futures.