108

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 108

"When you said you were breaking up that day, you didn't have such a sensible attitude."

As soon as Bai Yuefu finished accepting the memory and opened his eyes, he heard a cold voice. He looked at it calmly, and he was sitting at a dining table covered with red and white grids. On the table was an exquisite glazed lantern with a candle burning inside. One person was sitting opposite him, and two people were sitting in front of the table. There is a steak on each table.

The soft piano music played by the ears, and the whole environment was very quiet.

It seems to be a western restaurant.

Bai Yue confirmed the environment he was in, and also confirmed the current time point from the system.

Father Bai, Bai Changrong, has always favored Bai Yue among his two sons. In his opinion, Bai Min is a "mistake every man makes." of. So Bai Yue joined the Bai family two years ago after finishing his higher education on the central planet A-31, and practiced for two years. Now he has gradually followed Bai Changrong's side to give ideas and participate in serious affairs.

Xiao Tang is domineering, with a feeling that love wants to live and evil wants to die. He hated the Bai family in all directions, from the inside out. Don't you want to vent your anger on your baby? Alright, then bring down the Bai family's company and let them only look at the baby's face!

He bribed Bai Yue's best friend, and gave Bai Yue the news that the long fir trees on planet R-312 were very good.

The Bai family made furniture, and now in the interstellar era, people are paying more attention to being close to nature and getting back to the basics. Wooden furniture sells very well. The Bai family used to have a forest farm on a certain planet to provide timber, and the factory building was equipped with everything, but people's consumption tastes have changed in the past few years, and they are no longer keen on that kind of wood. factory area. On R-312, a recently discovered and developed planet, the long cedar trees on it are just the new and sought-after wood with excellent quality. This can be said to be drowsy and someone gives a pillow, which is just right.

Bai Yue suggested Father Bai to set up the new factory on the planet R-312, and Father Bai thought it was feasible after some research. The next step is to negotiate a contract with the government, buy the right to use the planet's forest area for ten years, and build the factory building, just waiting for the production line to start.

But what Bai Yue didn't know was that the discoverer of planet R-312 was inextricably linked with the Xiao family. There are not only long fir forests on this planet, but also rich Saldo mines. This kind of mine is an essential raw material for making mecha chips, but it is highly radioactive. Fortunately, it is often accompanied by a subsidiary mine that can isolate radiation, and its pollution is firmly blocked in the subsidiary mine. If it is not mined, it will pollute It will never leak out. However, once the "shell" of the attached mine is broken, the pollution will quickly make the surrounding soil plants contaminated with radioactivity.

The Xiao family had already purchased the underground land with the Sardo Mine, but Xiao Tang deliberately did not disclose any news, and only announced the news of the Sardo Mine after the Bai family completed the procedures, factory buildings, and production lines. Then start mining right away. At the same time, fearing that the general public would not realize that the Bai family's Chang fir forest area and this radioactive mineral were on the same planet, Xiao Tang also found someone to buy a manuscript to deliberately expose this matter.