65

Chapter 65

     Jiang Baiyue earned a brick house for his family, and he felt very happy. On the way back, he thought about what he could do.

     Improving the standard of living is of course a top priority. The house is built with ginger, but food and clothing cannot be entirely dependent on him. Moreover, Jiang Wei lives well in Lanying's space. The more Jiang Bai couldn't accept relying on a gold finger who wasn't sure if it would always be there, and when the stuff was used up, it was really gone. He had to find a long-term solution by himself.

     There are two females in Jiang Baiyue's family, they can't hunt, they can only farm. However, the production tools and technical means are backward these years, and the two of them can't fill their stomachs just by planting. It turned out that there was Jiang as the hunter, and Qing Fei as the great witch, who would give some prey to those who came to him for treatment.

     Jiang Wei was unreliable, and Qing Fei's prestige dropped again. For a while, the family was a little stretched. This was something that Bai Yue had never encountered in the previous three worlds.

     Bai Yue thought about it, improving the productivity of planting is the most fundamental, but it is too slow, and now the improvement has to wait for the harvest in autumn, so he still has to go hunting.

     He turned around and picked a piece of hard walnut wood with its own curvature. The wood was slightly elastic. He cut off the nodules with a stone knife, and cut a notch at the end to fix the tendons to make strings. Then find a dry, dead straight wooden stick, cut it into an arrow, and burn it with a fire to make it straighter. Then use a stone knife to cut a small slit in the body of the arrow, and release the string.

     Arrows are a bit of a hassle. Bai Yue originally wanted to use iron, but his memory told him that this world did not have mature iron smelting technology, so he simply sharpened the arrowhead, cut a small hole at the end of the arrow, and inserted the feathers—originally, the feathers of birds of prey It is the best, but there is no one, so I have to find a wild goose, and tie it carefully with a thin thread.

     Jiang Baiyue found out from his memory the nearby plants similar to aconitum and aconite. With his rich experience in pharmacy, he mashed several kinds of plants and made them into liquid to smear on the arrowheads. In this way, he made more than ten arrows in a row before giving up.

     He prepared his bow and arrows, and arrived at the place where the orcs gathered in the past according to the usual time when the orcs went into the forest to hunt the next day.

     It's not that Jiang Baiyue doesn't want to go hunting by himself, but his magic is weak now and has no lethality. If he encounters a group of beasts, it's too dangerous to go alone. If you follow a group of orcs, a large herd will not dare to approach. He just wanted to catch up with the hunting team of the tiger clan orcs, so he could take care of them.

     When they arrived under the big tree where the hunting team gathered, many orcs gathered there. When Bai Yue came over, one of them asked from a distance, "Who are you looking for? What are you doing? Don't come here to see off Ah Wei again?"

     A group of people burst into laughter when they heard this, obviously remembering Jiang Baiyue's tightness to Jiang before.

     Another orc who had been rescued by Lan Ying sneered: "Ah Wei didn't want him to see him off. Who would want him if Lan Ying was around?"

     Jiang Baiyue could hear clearly, but he pretended he didn't hear it. He walked to the place where the orcs gathered and said, "I'll go hunting with you today. Don't worry about me, just take me with you."