83

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 83

Blizzard finally stopped after tormenting the earth for more than ten days.

The people of the Tiger Clan showed a little joy, celebrating the passing of the most difficult time. Afterwards, relying on the food that Jiang Baiyue told them to store, plus the food they usually found outside, they can probably survive this winter, right?

But Jiang Baiyue couldn't feel at ease at the moment.

"Time, are you sure?"

"Hmm." His lover reached out to hold his hand on the table, "During the past few days, they found a lot of traces of footprints and feces nearby. It is basically certain."

Jiang Baiyue's brows furrowed.

Taking advantage of the blizzard to stop, Shi Chen hurried over to the Tiger Clan to find him just to get some news. The wolf family has recently discovered that there are traces of wild wolf group activities near the family land.

Because of the blizzard, the orcs were starving, and so were the wild animals. The difference is that the orcs are intelligent and know how to store, but the wild beasts do not prepare food, so they may be hungrier than humans.

Wild beasts usually know that people's settlements are not easy to mess with, so they dare not approach easily, but at this time, they are frequently appearing near the wolf clan's clan, which is obviously not a good thing.

"Our two clans are next to each other, so you have to be very careful." Shi Chen told Jiang Baiyue while pinching Jiang Baiyue's fingers.

"Approximately how many wolves are there, have you seen them?"

"There must be more wolves than usual." Shi Chen was a little more serious this time, "According to the situation collected by the tribe, there are more than forty wolves found directly... But if we look at the frequency and tracks of activities, maybe There are a hundred horses."

"So much?" Jiang Baiyue was taken aback. The wolves will form larger packs under the harsh conditions in winter to strive for greater survival possibilities, but more than a hundred is really too much. There are so many hungry wolves moving together, it is really not a small threat.

There are more than 200 tigers in total, half of them are females, old people and young children. This ratio is much lower than that of later generations, because these people are relatively weak and have a low possibility of survival.

"Not only that." Shi Chen finally stopped rubbing his hands playfully, with a serious face, "I asked Shi Brown to look in the distance, and there may be more than a pack of wild wolves. This snowstorm is too big. Because the two tribes have hunted too much this year, and there are fewer deer and roe deer. Once the snowstorm is over, the deer cannot eat the grass under the snow. Too many dead, the wolves will have no food. I doubt that these wild wolves will target them sooner or later. We orcs have even set our sights on it."

Jiang Baiyue's heart sank completely: "I'm going to discuss it with the patriarch."

Unexpectedly, the patriarch of the Tiger Clan, who has always been very respectful and polite to him, has a strange aura this time. There were more than forty wild wolves. Even if there were, it was something that happened to the wolves, so what are you worried about." - He even secretly accused him of having too many things, not like a witch who devoutly serves the beast god.