155. Extra Story 1 (end)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 155 Extra Story

Naturally, a documentary cannot be completed in one interview. Later, the reporter went to interview Shi Chen again.

For this gentleman, the president of Shiyue Technology, the difficulty of making an appointment is simply hellish. Almost when he opened his mouth to say which TV station he is, the receptionist with a sweet voice on the other end of the phone politely refused. But when he made it clear that he was making a documentary for Mr. Ke Baiyue, the other party refused and changed without leaving a trace, "...Of course, if it is you, I will report to the assistant president and ask if I can set aside time".

Then he got permission to interview that day.

Two weeks later met the legendary man face to face.

The olfactory transmission application system, a technology that shocked the world at the time, is now only an understatement in the opponent's resume.

Today, his most shining title is - the father of hologram.

After completing a series of world-leading technologies such as the taste transmission application system, the human body position sensing simulation system in three-dimensional space, and the tactile transmission application system, just two years before the reporter's interview, Shiyue Technology announced the world's first The holographic environment simulation experience cabin finally passed the human experiment after the ethics review and animal experiments were successfully completed.

To be honest at that time, with the world frenziedly repeating (perhaps it should be "screamed") the name of Shi Chen in major news-even entertainment programs-the same buzzing may not have been mentioned for many years "Ke Bai is more unworthy of him" theory.

To be honest, after Ke Baiyue won a series of awards, became a frequent guest of the chef of state banquets, and opened Ke's restaurant all over the world, few people mentioned this. But this time - holographic! O Father of Holography! Another group of people were unwilling to be lonely, and began to come out to say, "No matter how good the cooking is, can it be worthy of an epoch-making scientist?"

Some people had the audacity to ask this question in front of Shi Chen.

At that time, this scientist and president, whose momentum has grown with age, exudes the powerful coercion of a successful man, just pretended to change hands to hold the microphone-oh, revealing his wedding ring, then raised his eyebrows and asked Reporter: "Have you ever heard a sentence?"

The other party looked confused: "What?"

"Food is the paramount necessity of the people. I don't know how you came to the strange conclusion that a chef is not worthy of a scientist, but I think that no matter how important technology is, most people still value food more." Shi Chen said calmly, But the people around the interview were all amused, "By the way, I'm curious about your understanding of love and marriage. I don't know how you measure 'worthiness'. Maybe you think that the top of the wealth list should be the same as the top of the list. Single second marriage? Einstein should be married to Newton?... If it is your way of understanding, then I think there are probably not many couples in the world who are well-matched."

After he finished speaking, almost everyone applauded except the questioner himself.

But now, the reporter looked at the other party, a little nervous: "Mr. Shi, thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to accept our interview."