73

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 73

The rice in the field is growing well, and the wheat in the dry field next to it is gradually being harvested.

"Is A Yue planning to go to this big fair?"

Now that Shi Chen came to Jiang Baiyue in the name of a deal, everyone in the Tiger Clan was no stranger to it, and every time they saw him coming, they would smile jokingly.

The one who is worried is the patriarch of the Tiger Clan, he always feels that Shi Chen has bad intentions. And if the witch of the Tiger Clan is married off by the Wolf Clan... what will they do with the Tiger Clan?

He euphemistically mentioned this to Jiang Baiyue, but the latter was very frank, saying that no matter where he was, if there were new things, as long as the Tiger tribe members were still willing to exchange, he would also be willing to pass them on. He will always be a child of the Tiger Clan.

These words reassured the Patriarch of the Tiger Clan a little, but there were still concerns. He wished Jiang Baiyue could find a partner in the Tiger Clan, and now he couldn't help but regret why Jiang Wei didn't stop him when he wanted to be with Lan Ying? Still support.

Looking at the whole family now, there are not many young people who are comparable to Jiang Wei, let alone Shi Chen. No wonder Jiang Bai looks down on him more and more.

Jiang Baiyue is used to coming over to him every now and then, so he put down his work and turned to look at him: "Daji? Is it the nearest?"

Daji is a platform for trade and exchange of various races, and groups nearby or even a little further away will come here for trade. There are no definite norms and no specific organizers for big events. Often, whichever ethnic group is the strongest will organize it. On the one hand, they want to exchange for rare things because they have abundant resources, and on the other hand, they also want to show off their muscles.

The current big event is undoubtedly organized by the Wolf Clan.

"It will start tomorrow. This time, not to mention the nearby bears, leopards, and elephants... even the mermaids and cats who are far away will come over." Shi Chen poured Jiang Baiyue a glass of water and looked at the other party's hands. It was still stained with vegetable leaves, so I simply handed it to his lips and asked him to take a sip.

Jiang Baiyue gulped water with Shi Chen's hand, nodded and said, "Listen to the excitement, I'll go over there. It's at your wolf clan's place, right?"

"Be farther away. Recently, the wolf tribe has had more newborns, and its power is growing, and it is expanding its territory." Shi Chen couldn't help boasting a little tactfully, this is the instinct of all males in courtship. It's like a bird with colorful plumage showing off its beautiful feathers to a female.

"I'll come to pick you up tomorrow morning and take you there, lest you can't find it."

Early the next morning, Shi Chen really showed up at the door of Jiang Baiyue's house early, and Qing Fei, who was going out to fetch water, was startled when she opened the door: "Oh!...it's Ah Chen, why is it so early?"

"I asked Ayue to go to Daji." Shi Chen was so obedient to Mr. Yuemu, smiling courteously and decently, "Are you going to fetch water? Let me do it."

"Thank you very much." Qing Fei looked at the young man with satisfaction. Compared with the original Ah Wei, Shi Chen doesn't talk about his ability and appearance, but his heart for Ah Yue is different. Ah Wei was raised by himself, but after having Lanying, he became a stranger to himself as a mother, but Shichen is the leader of the wolf clan, he runs here when he has time, is diligent and capable, and respects himself.