46

Chapter 46

When Guan Baiyue arrived at the school the next day, on the third floor of the senior year, he saw that the original head teacher, that is, Mr. Hu from the first class, had already spoken to Huo Shichen at the entrance of the corridor.

"Mr. Hu, morning."

Guan Baiyue said hello to the teacher, and then nodded to Huo Shichen.

"Bai Yue." Teacher Hu looked at him with a worried expression, "I'm talking to Shi Chen about the shift, you can listen to it too."

She paused, obviously struggling to speak: "Bai Yue, the teacher knows that you have always been a good boy and studied hard. Our school is special, and for many students, including the two of you, grades are not the most important thing. , but the teacher is very pleased that both of you have a good attitude to study....Yesterday, the principal called me and told me that you two wanted to change classes. I also did something about what happened yesterday. learn."

Her eyes fell on Guan Baiyue.

"Guan Baiyue, the teacher has always believed that you are an upright and sunny classmate. It turns out that the teacher has not misunderstood. Even if you make a mistake for a while, you can still admit your mistake and take responsibility, which is very good. And Huo Shichen, you care a lot. Friends, loyalty, those are also gratifying qualities."

"However, you are young now, and you don't understand that many things are not just 'dare to act' and 'brotherhood'. You are now in the third year of high school, and you need to readjust to the teachers and classmates of the class, and you need to readjust to the schedule of the class. The risk is too great for the students in the graduating class. The teacher hopes that you can think from a long-term perspective and be responsible for your own future and your own life, okay?"

The teacher's eyes were full of worry.

Guan Baiyue felt a little emotional in his heart.

The world information the system told him, as well as the original main line of the world, all focused on the love and hatred between Lin Yan and a few outstanding boys, but in this world, from the perspective of an onlooker, life is far more than this. Some love, love, intrigue.

This teacher Hu made him very admire. Obviously in a private academy, half of the students are "the family has a throne to inherit", many of them don't study hard, and even don't respect the teacher, but she still pays attention to each student as much as possible and cultivates them a positive life manner.

"Thank you teacher for your concern." Unfortunately, he wanted to disappoint this good teacher, "but I have thought about it, and I still insist on my application for transfer. But don't worry, I will study hard no matter which class I am in. ."

The Jinjiang system actually didn't understand why the host had to change shifts, but Bai Yue told him that it was called "advance by retreating". Originally wronged? Wronged. is it wrong? wrong. If you make a mistake, you have to pay a price before you can start again, otherwise, it is said that he has calculated and apologized and passed away, and he will not be able to wash it clean in the future.

So he insisted.

"Me too, I have made a decision." Huo Shichen followed closely.

Teacher Hu sighed helplessly. These two are "untouchable" in this school, and parents don't care much. Even if she is a teacher, she can only advise - I didn't see the change of class, the principal came to her last night ?

She could only nod her head and sign the transfer application, and then encourage the two of them to do what they said and study hard.

"Mr. Hu is really thinking of us." Watching Mr. Hu turn and walk away, Guan Bai felt a little more apologetic, "I can only work hard on the grades and not let her down."