Chapter 53/200: Daisy into Ellingtonland

Chapter 200! Our baby has made it so far we're in tears!!

Comment like the farfallas you are on our Rickboo's comeback!

Don't miss out the chance of being this week's CWC!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

'You never take off the wig except when you wanna shower!' –Freddie White's words echoed through my head.

'The shoes as well. Ricky surely knows your height!' –Another one.

'Oh, and the fake braces. DON'T. Just don't! Those, in addition to the way the mask pressures your nose, are for voice-changing and accent effects! No matter how bothersome they are, never take them off ever since you set foot in the estate!' –And another.

'The corset as well! Your boobies are of impressive size to the point that I'm jealous, but we mustn't let your proportions show!' –Oh, this too.

'Oh, and the mask for your face shape and skin tone! I can't stress enough on this, Cherry! Rickard is more observative than you can imagine! It will take him a hint or two to connect the dots!'

I gulped, remembering the tons of notes Frederick White has given me regarding the mission awaiting me...

The Surrey Estate of the Ellingtons.

Precisely...

The estate belonging to Trevor Ellington Conway.

Where his son and my employer, Rickard Ellington Conway, was currently residing during his recovery period.

My eyes snapped towards the man beside me, and I gulped again.

Garrett Ellington Conway was moving the steering wheel in a daze, clearly lost in deep thought. His expression was dark, and his sharp, relatively harsh features reflected danger, causing me to worry.

I wet my lips. "Garrett?"

A blink escaped him, as though he'd been pulled out of his line of thought, and a few seconds later, his lips twitched. "Your voice is hilarious. I never thought that Frederick was serious when he told me he'd narrow the mask slightly over your nose in order to alter your voice. The braces are changing your accent too."

I flushed, "H-Hey!" Frowning, I crossed my arms, "I'm finding a hard time adjusting to it too, eh?!" Seriously, Freddie's idea is actually genius, for my voice was coming out as though I had a cold and was suffering from a clogged nose. Nevertheless, I wouldn't deny that it was super annoying.

From beside me, the young Ellington throatily chuckled, and yet his arrogant expression remained. "Freddie did a good job." He murmured, as his expression slowly reverted back to being dark. "Especially considering you'll be at the estate."

I bit my lips at this, eyeing him with worry. "Is... Is it that bad?"

At this, Giovanni Ellington clenched his hand over the steering wheel, tightening his jaw in the process.

Letting out a slightly, barely concealed and shaky breath, he shot his fierce, cold, and harsh orbs at me, before looking back towards the road again.

"Look, Charlotte." He started slowly, his jaw tightening as his voice deepened.

"It's one thing if Rickard finds out your identity, but it's another if my father does."

I shuddered, my eyes slightly widening.

He didn't flinch, as his expression became more dangerous. "I have no idea what my brother's reaction will be if he finds out, judging by his current state..." He paused, his eyes suddenly storming with shear intensity.