Chapter 70/217: More Actors into the Play

Chapter 71 to be published later today as soon as we're done with editing it!

Enjoy + Comment for a chance to be this week's CWC, win a sneak peek and be featured on our Instagram page :) :) (TWO CWCs will be chosen for this week: one for Chapter 70 and another for 71!)

Trigger warning for some vulgar information used in this chapter.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

"I'll guide you to the room."

I gulped.

At the dimness and well-concealed grudge present in the voice of Sebastian Evan Keith's voice as he fixed the Chloe woman beside me with a casual, unfazed voice.

The woman stiffened, her expression twitching as she apparently had not expected the man before her to be as cool when talking to her. The her.

"Oh!" She fidgeted, shooting him a sheepish smile. "Sure."

She took a step in his direction, completely neglecting my presence before her.

Wow. Very respectful.

Sebastian's jaw twitched, as she wrapped her hands around his thick bicep, obviously highlighting a very certain part she wanted him to notice in her anatomy.

Aha.

"Um, I'm visiting him because, you know... It's been a long time since highschool and... I don't want to hold any grudges..." She breathed softly, her colored eyes fixed into Sebastian seductively. "If... If you can come in with me, I... would definitely feel safer—"

"Excuse me?"

I blinked.

And the duo of Chloe and his lordship stopped in place.

As a silhouette stepped before them.

Oh, correction.

As my silhouette, the hypothetical Charlotte Thorne silhouette, blocked their way.

I gaped. S-Scarlett?

My sister, dressed as none other than my secretary self, had a wide and cool smile on her full red lips.

Taking a step forward, she fixed her eyes into the Chloe woman on Sebastian's bicep, before shifting them back into Sebastian's, directly. "I think his lordship and I are running low on time. Perhaps he might want to let Daisy guide yo—"

"Oh!" The Chloe woman's teasing gasp cut my sister's sentence off. "Excuse me, I..." She acted fidgety, still keeping her hands around the lord's bicep.

"Are you two..." She shifted her gaze between Sebastian and Scarlett, finally fixing them on the latter as she caught my sister's gaze. "I... If it bothers you..."

Scarlett chuckled.

Causing the woman and Sebastian to blink.

"Bother me?" My sister took a step even closer towards the women, arcing slightly forward as she caught her eyes, unflinching.

Her lips then twitched in an arrogant smirk, as she shamelessly snapped her orbs to the woman's chest against Keith's bicep, then to her own... package for a split of a second, as though comparing.

Scarlett then snapped her eyes back to Chloe's, keeping her arrogant and unflinching smirk.

"What's there to be bothered about?"