Chapter 14/161: Greetings and Reunions

Happy reading! Don't forget to vote, comment, and show some love :)
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Arriving at the gigantic gates of the Surrey Estate, our limousine stopped before the gate, and Albert descended from his driver seat soon enough, jumping fast to open the door for my employer.

Rickard Ellington Conway was first to step outside the car, followed by Alba who was closest to the door, and then myself.

Before stepping into the gate, I noticed my employer stand as he eyed another limousine which stopped before us seconds after Albert drove off.

As the driver descended opening the door for the passengers, I gasped softly recognizing them.

It was hard not to if anything, as he stepped out with his bright blonde sun-kissed hair. His smile was as wide and as seductive as ever, displaying a perfect lining of teeth. He was dressed in a dark blue tuxedo which emphasized his height and well built figure, showing more gentlemanly manners than my employer. Vice President Leonard Beards awaited his secretary, as she descended behind him.

Her bouncing curls were the first thing that caught my attention, as she cursed something in Arabic while descending and almost tripping due to her heels.

Her smile widened though as she spotted Rickard Ellington Conway and I, and her beauteous green eyes glowed cheerfully. She was attired in a soft green tight dress that emphasized her oriental tan and showed her thick curves. To complete the look, she wore a green choker that just reflected her eye color brighter.

Sarah Dowell did not hesitate to introduce all humans in the three meter circumference around us to the two humans she missed too much as she shouted in excitement: "EY, RICKRICK AND CHARLOTTE! I MISSED MY HOES!" She chuckled as she jumped excitedly, hugging me tightly at first.

I hugged back, tightly. I had not seen Sarah much during the six-month break, and since coming back to the company a week ago, I had been relatively busy and overwhelmed with my new routine that I did not have the chance to pass by her.

"You look gorgeous!" I complimented in excitement, "I missed you so much!"

She straightened back a bit, and smiled at me, "My, my! Freddie's touch is really unmistakable ha!"

I chuckled, and flushed softly. "He's amazing!"

At that she turned towards his majesty as she grinned at him, reaching out to pinch his cheek. Of course, he swiftly stepped back escaping her friendly touch. My heart skipped a beat at that.

"Now someone looks outrageously handsome tonight!" Sarah Dowell exclaimed, "I'll have lots of asses to kick for tonight!" She frowned, and turned towards me at that, "Don't let him off your sight, lots of bitches in there!" She whispered, and winked at me.

My heart fluttered softly, and I couldn't help the soft chuckle which escaped me. She's just too cute.

Leonard Beards approached us at that, as he eyed the arrogant president with his enchanting smile.

The latter, on the other hand, had his gaze directed into the estate before us where hundreds of guests were heading inside. He was roaming over them, one by one.

I could see how most of the guests recognized him, as different sets of reactions showed such.

Some were eyeing him in recognition, yet the moment they saw his intense and ultimately cold gaze, they quivered and looked away.

Some approached him sheepishly just for a simple greeting, others gossiped as they eyed him while walking away.

The only common factor among all was one, that he had such an earth-shattering presence that cannot be ignored or overlooked.