Chapter 59/206: Scarlet Bullets, Grey Whiskey

One of our MOST enjoyable chapters to write! 

Vote + comment on everything you like for a chance to be this week's CWC, be featured on our instagram story, and win an EXCLUSIVE sneak peek!

Disclaimer: This chapter might have more vulgar language than usual and that is for the serve of the plot. As such it might be triggering to some audience. Please take note and enjoy!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Shutting the door of my room behind me, I locked it, climbing up my bed again.

Well, his majesty's breakfast would have to wait a bit!!

Pulling out my tablet from my bag, bile rose to my throat in memory of the last time I'd used it, and I clenched my fists.

It's a good thing I'd kept the cameras there anyway, in case I came back.

And whoop, here I am.

I let out a soft breath.

Observing his majesty Ellington, I eyed as he locked the door connecting the corridor to his room, and stood before it.

Fixing my sister with his freezing, sharp gaze, his expression remained unmoving.

Casually having taken seat on the chair beside the bed, Scarlett still had her wig and sunglasses on. Coolly, she placed one leg over the other, and took a drag from a cigarette she seemed to have lit from Mr. Ellington's pack.

The president fixed her, his gaze inhumane as he intensified it, roaming it over my sister. "A wig and a pair of sunglasses. Were you, by any chance, attempting to mock the security system?" 

"Meh," My sister blew her smoke, unfazed. "I already paid them."

My eyes widened slightly, as I flushed, fidgeting. Oh...

Mr. Ellington, as one might expect, was not really moved by her announcement, as he moved towards his bed in a slow pace. Picking a cigarette out of his pack, he lit it as he took his place carefully.

Scar took off her glasses at that, placing them on the bed, as she crossed her hands before her chest while still smoking. Observing his majesty for some long seconds, she let her beauteous dark hazels roam over him shamelessly, as she rested them over his torso for some seconds.

Her full red lips twitched then, and she took a drag of her cig, before she smirked at him.

"Oh, so two holes were apparently not enough for the Chairman to fuck you over, and he decided to open an extra one in you, I see?"

I gasped, flushing again as I muffled my chuckle at her comment.

His beauteous and sharp grey orbs flinched not, as they did not even harden or intensify at her, but simply fixed her in place.

R.E.C. expressed no such lowlife human emotion as displease, not giving my sister the satisfaction of having actually hit a nerve.

Scarlett clenched her jaw in clear irritation at this. "Ah. No answer, of course." She spat, and yet she kept her smirk. "Just like it had been in the past two weeks. I call and I receive no updates of the plan."

Puffing his cigarette smoothly, he caught her orbs for some long seconds, before turning towards the window, his eyes darkening in prevalent numbness. "The plan no longer stands. Is that not obvious?"

I shuddered at his voice, my heart aching at its ultimately unfeeling and inhumane nature.

"Ahuh, so you're simply abandoning Charlotte and I now?" From before him, Scarlett's teeth tightened over her cigarette.