Chapter 36/183: Drunk Adventures

INTERVIEW POSTED ON YOUTUBE! Get to know what's behind the screen and find the answers to all the  questions you guys asked :)!!!

Link ONLY IN our PROFILE CONVERSATIONS! CHECK IT OUT! You cannot find it by searching on youtube because it's unlisted! We care to only have our lovely readers watch it and that can only be done through the link we provide you :)

AND ANOTHER CHAPTER IS POSTED AS WELL TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR WAIT!

We're legit very sorry for the late update! Editing the video took us the entire day non-stop! We legit surpassed 18 hours of work today without any sleep or rest!

Vote + Comment + Support this chapter JUST like the one after it!!!!!!! They both mean a LOT to us!!!!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

I took a gulp from my new glass, and my eyes burned. 

My hands shook as I attempted to register what Sean Jordan had just revealed.

'But that remained until the former stabbed the latter in the back, hard.'

I shuddered. Former... Latter... 

I think I'd gotten which was referring to which but... 

Let me check again.

Let me review what he said before. Please help me, my last two functioning brain cells.

'You're right, Ellington and Keith did seem like such a priceless and diamond duo.'

I shuddered again.

So just as I thought. 

The latter... the stabbed one was... Sebastian Keith...

Meaning the former, and the one who stabbed the latter in the back was... 

Rickard Ellington Conway...?

My heart gave a long clench, as my eyes stung. I took a step back from Sean Jordan, as I turned towards the drinking table, placing my vodka glass down and searching for another drink. The truth was I didn't want any other drink, but it's just that...

I didn't want to look at him with the broken expression I was currently having.

"So you see, in our last year of high school, Sebastian Keith had–" Sean Jordan had started again, but was cut off –

"Will you just shut the hell up?"

–by me.

Yes, that... was me...? 

Why did I... tell him to shut up...?

Wasn't he... telling me the thing I... always wanted to know...? 

The story neither Sebastian Keith nor Rickard Ellington Conway wanted to speak off...?

So why... did I not want to know anymore...?

Why was I... not interested...?

"Excuse me?" Sean shifted beside me, "Is the alcohol getting into your head, Miss Thorne? Do you really not want to know what Rickard Ellington di–"

"I told you to shut the hell up." My voice came thoughtless, "I don't wish to hear anything from you anymore."

I took my Vodka drink again, as I paced away, "Just leave me alone."

And I walked as away from him as possible, barely seeing where I was headed.

The truth was not that I was no longer interested in knowing what happened.