Chapter 67/214: Unlocking the Ellington Safe

Enjoy + Comment for a chance to be this week's CWC, win a sneak peek and be featured on our Instagram page :) :)

Trigger warning for some vulgar information used in this chapter.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Sebastian Keith emerged from the entrance of the corridor with loud and confident steps.

As he approached my sister unflinchingly.

Stunned, Scar barely had the time to lower her gun, as the guard voices were still echoing from the other corridor, signalling they were approaching as well.

And his lordship seemed to have noted that too.

As though having one thought in mind and no alternative plan, Sebastian Evan Keith closed the distance between him and Scarlett.

Pulling her close, he casually lowered her hand which held the gun, hiding it from whoever was behind his back.

As he used his other hand to cup my sister's face, lunging down as he...

Caught her lips with his.

I covered my lips with my hand to prevent any sound from escaping me, as two guards emerged from the corridor entrance at this.

Narrowing the door opening to its minimum, I kept a millimeter of space to be able to see what was happening without being caught.

My eyes quickly snapped back to the duo before the door, as Sebastian kept Scarlett between his arms despite the intruders, and my sister seemed in an utter state of stun, while his lordship kept his action.

Flushing, my eyes only widened at how tight his Keith's hands were around the woman, and how confidently he was deepening the kiss. My sister, on the other hand, seemed to have started realizing what happened. 

And she wasn't very happy about it. 

Raising her free up, Scarlett clutched over the fabric of Sebastian's fancy tuxedo, clearly in an effort to push him away. 

This effort was only evident to me, who stood behind them and could see the 'pushing' motion of her hands. 

To the guards behind his lordship, though, and given the nature of Evan Keith's posture and how he was not even budging from his place...

It seemed like a passionate and heated make out. 

That went on for some long seconds... 

Until one of the guards decided to clear his throat at the... erm scene.

As though he were waiting for that, Sebastian pulled away from Scarlett slightly at this, his lips twitching in the process as he did not turn to eye the guards.

Maintaining his composed, arrogant gaze at the woman before him, he also kept his smirk. "How rude, is a gentleman not allowed to enjoy his sneaky rendezvous with a beautiful lady in peace?"

I gulped, and the guards stiffened uncomfortably.

"Err, excuse me, sir. But this is a restricted area." The guard fixed the hippie lord with a suspicious gaze, "So I will have to inquire about your identities as well."

Scarlett shuddered slightly, yet Sebastian Keith seemed to have seen that coming too, as he tightened his grip against my sister's skin for a second.