Chapter 26/173: Fourth Bin Ahmed

Because our baby NEC'S is 100K away from 1 MILLION views! Y'all are amazing and deserve this reward :) :) :) Enjoy this mid-week surprise!!!! Vote+Comment!!!!!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

The old drunkard fell back into the water, as the lifeguards seemed to have finally noticed the commotion happening around us. They jumped into the pool to save him and his friend who I... um... injured.

"So you are the two guests we have been receiving complains about since the morning. Harassment is against the resort's policy, I must ask you to leave, both of you." One of the lifeguards spoke as he dragged the drunkards out of the pool. 

I sighed, phew

Looking back towards the pool, I eyed as Sarah's savior meanwhile reached out for her upper waist, as he swam to the side of the pool, dragging her behind. She seemed frozen on the other hand, not really registering what's going on with her. 

Pulling her up to the side, he climbed up as well, and helped her stand up. 

I stood up as well, approaching them. 

Sarah was staring blankly at the guy, as her entire figure shook. 

Reaching them, I got the chance to look at him more properly. 

Okay wow... 

He was tall, darkly tanned, full lips, curly black hair, slight beard, and sculpted muscular body. His orbs were the hazel greenish shiny type, and he was eyeing Sarah in what resembled worry.

The latter was just panting, as she directly laid on me as soon as I stepped beside her. 

"Ugh, Thank you so much..." I muttered, "You saved us." 

He finally averted his gaze from her, as he grinned boyishly at me. "Sure!" 

He had good English, way better than the old men, reflecting really good education, and yet, he still had the heaviness of an Arabian accent. 

I nodded at him, as I started walking back with Sarah towards our tanning chairs. 

I wrapped her with her towel, and she just shook in fear, "Dude honestly, fuck rich drunk old men!" She snapped, "He dragged me into the water thinking I was being coy, the fuck?" 

I sighed, "I know, love. I'm sorry for not being much of help." I mumbled in a sigh. 

She shook her head, tightening her towel around her further, as she signaled to one of the waiters to help open the umbrella above us. 

He did, and we both laid on our chairs at that seeking some rest. I placed the hat atop of my head, and shut my eyes in an attempt to sleep a bit. 

As I was drifting towards some sleep, I felt Sarah shift to the side of my chair, as she straightened in hers. 

A silhouette appeared beside her.

Blinking, I eyed her savior from earlier as he stood before her chair, a lemonade glass in his hand, clearly having brought it for her.

I pretended to be asleep, as I eyed the series of events before me unfold. 

Sarah eyed him as she arced her brow at him carefully. 

He fidgeted awkwardly, as he placed a hand over his neck, extending the lemonade towards her. "Um, I just wanted to check if you're okay after, uh, um, your unintentional dive?" He mouthed hesitantly, as though he didn't know what to say. 

At this, the oriental beauty blinked a few times, before she giggled at him, "That's actually so nice of you." She smiled, making space for him beside her to sit.