Chapter 62/209: Mia

A well-needed chapter after all the rollercoasters that've been going on (and are to come?)!

Comment on everything you like for a chance to be this week's CWC, win a sneak peak and get featured on our official Instagram page!
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Huge, beautifully shaped eyes stared up at me.

Yes, up at me.

I, on the contrary,  couldn't deny the uncanny similarity between their emerald color...

And that of Grace Ellington Conway's.

She was little.

As in really tiny.

The knocker on the door was like no other, as I found myself staring at a little girl, who looked around four or five years-old maximum.

Her beautiful raven hairlocks cascaded down towards her shoulders, and she had them slightly lifted on either sides with ribbons on either sides like some disney princess. Aside from her slightly chubby cheeks, she had a tony nose, and full lips.

Finally, with her flowery cute dress, the little girl looked like a doll, and she had an excited smile as she looked at me.

I gulped, blinking at her as I tried smiling back considering she'd asked me about someone.

'Is caro mio in here?'

"E-Excuse me, who are you asking for, darling?" I eyed her with a warm yet questioning smile.

The girl fidgeted, as she looked lost on how to explain to me, "Um, I-I mean–"

"Let her in, Daisy."

I blinked at his majesty's absolute demand from inside.

I moved to turn towards him, but the tiny human had already left her grounds upon hearing his voice, as she paced inside, passing by me.

"Caro!" She giggled, as she approached the bed, and climbed up.

I stood in place, flabbergasted at how the scene played out before me.

The little girl climbed up the bed next to the one and only R.E.C., without no permission no nothing.

The man of steel seemed to still be reading the news before him, and yet somehow, I couldn't help but notice the fact that his demonic like greys had defrosted in a sense, yet he didn't look at the tiny human beside him. "Take off your shoes before you place your feet on the bed, Bianca."

I blinked at the address, and the name somehow rung a bell.

Bianca... I... have heard this somewhere before.

The girl happily abided, as she took off her shoes, before turning back to his majesty while sitting on her knees on the bed, matching his sitting height at this.

"Mama Luci said I could come here while she had breakfast with papa!" She smiled at him, but then her eyes widened as they snapped his bandaged torso, "Oh! And mama said caro is hurt too!" She eyed him with huge sad orbs, "Will it feel better if I kiss it like mama does when I fall from the bicycle?"

I couldn't help the warm smile crossing my lips at how cute she was, as I slowly related her address to her mom to the name.

Oh...

Bianca is the name Mr. Ellington asked his sister about back in the Ellington Ball, months ago...

So mama Luci hypothetically is... Luciana, Mr. Ellington's older sister?