Chapter 87/234: Sober Drunkness

Been swamped with work this week and y'all already got two chapters last week, so yeah, no sneak peek but hyg ;)

Appreciate your votes and comments - keep us motivated!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

I wiggled my way into the room.

His room.

Storing at it so blankly, I tried my best to confirm which door was the right one to walk into.

I was seeing double.

Two doors.

"Uhmmm, Rickard?" I called. "Can you... Can you open the door for me?"

A shift was heard in the room.

Aha! So he's in there!

Nice!

He can join me in my lit up mood!

We can see double together!

Maybe then... we can be less angry with other.

Katy was saying kissing often solves everything with Leonard.

Scarlett said no problems are allowed in between her legs –whatever that meant.

In short, I believe I have figured out the solution to my and Rickard Ellington's latest feud.

"Com'ere let's make up! Do you wanna start the new year like this?!" I argued, "I have the solution right here with me!"

A series of steps were heard approaching, and the door whipped open, revealing the huge and muscular shadow of Rickard Alexander Ellington Conway.

"Damn, did I ever mention how long your name is?"

I took a step in his direction, reaching out for his collar, I lunged at him.

"Ch–Hey!" Was all I heard in his hard and iced voice, as my lips landed on his, forcefully as I just kissed once and twice and thrice.

He took a couple of steps back in the room, and I giggled bubblily. "Hah! I pushed you back! Your defences are indeed useless against me sometimes!"

"You... were supposed to be celebrating at home..." His eyes widened slightly, his beauteous orbs glinting in process. "What... are you on?"

I pondered over his question, giving him a clearly wavy confused face. "Hmm? Can you clarify what you mean?"

I grabbed the collar of his white linen shirt. "Do you mean the floor I'm standing on?"

Pushing back against him, he took my flow, taking back a couple of steps, in the direction of the bed as I... wanted. "Or, as per my learnings from Scar, do you mean a certain... position I should be on–Uh, in."

His jaw twitched, and from before me, his beauteous orbs snapped to the bed behind him for a second, before fixing me again, unwavering. "Neither. I mean what... substance are you on? By the looks of it, you're drunk. Though you don't smell like it. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, you might be on something else, but I didn't smell any nicotine when you advanced on me just now, either."

"Yeah, yeah smartass we get it, you're smart!" I pouted, pushing against him again, he didn't comply this time, but stood his ground. "You're always saying the right things! I brushed my teeth so you wouldn't know, but you did! You're right, I'm on gin and vodka and some wine! I didn't get to celebrate Christmas thanks to you, so I celebrated it on New Year's! Any problem with that?!"