Chapter 21/168: Heated Fight, Cold Shower

Buckle up! This is gonna be one LIT EMOTIONAL ROLLECOASTER! Read, enjoy, vote, & comment!
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

It didn't take us much time to land in Berlin in R.E.C.'s private jet, and I soon enough found myself at the door of one of the most luxurious hotels in Berlin. 

The receptionist seemed to be expecting Mr. Ellington, as she directly stood up, nodding at him as she attempted to speak with her best English despite her German accent: 

"Welcome, Sir Ellington!" She greeted, as she handed the president two key cards, "Last floor, a view reflecting the entire city silhouette, open bar and room service as you requested, sir! Room 7004!" 

He nodded at her curtly, his arrogant gaze unwavering, as he turned, and the guide before him started moving.

I approached the counter to get my room keys. 

The receptionist smiled at me widely, apparently getting my request, "Oh, I gave him both keys for your room!" 

I gulped.

Wait, did she say room?

As in one room?

No 's' somewhere I missed out? 

I gave her a pale smile, as I started following his majesty and the guide.

Ascending through the elevator, my heartbeat rate started picking up as we reached the last floor. 

Following the guide, I prayed with my entire heart for him to signal my room out.

He didn't.

Instead, we followed him until we finally reached room 7004.

I gulped, as he nodded softly at us, "Shall you need anything, Master Ellington, please do not hesitate!" 

"I won't." His majesty shot back, as he reached with a card key for the lock, unlocking the... our room?

"Wait, I... Where's my..." I paused, gulping at him softly.

He seemed to have understood this, as he casually reached for my luggage which the guide had placed before the door, holding it effortlessly inside the room. "We're staying in the same room." 

I gasped, why, thanks for the very obvious info. 

"Um, I could tell. But why?" I muttered, stepping inside. 

He ignored me, as he moved across the room, and towards the balcony. 

I got the chance to observe it better at this.

It was like a suite. 

To my left was a mini-kitchen, with a sink and a variety of utensils, as well as a gigantic fridge and a bar with different drinks and two stools before it. There was also a microwave and an oven in addition to a toaster and a grill. 

To my right was a master bathroom probably the size of my bedroom back in London, and it had a glass shower along with towels, robes, as well as body lotions and other stuff. 

Stepping further inside, I eyed the master bed in the middle of the room, with a TV some feet before it, and two small chest of drawers to either its sides. 

The room had a wide balcony with the entire city of Berlin reflected through it, and the silhouette of my employer towered the city from there, as the cold air of Berlin rushed against his masculine jaw and perfectly styled hair, sending chills against my skin.

Approaching the window, I noticed Rickard Ellington Conway clenching over his right wristwatch dangerously, his expression out of nowhere, reflecting a mixture of danger and displease?! His beauteous eyes glimmered in the dark, as he had his jaw clenched.