Chapter 32/179: Grande Entrances

Check out the very, very, VERY important A/N at the end of the chapter! Happy surprise mid-week chappie :) :)

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

I gazed at my reflection in the mirror in surprise.

Wow, I'm never really gonna get used to my looks with make up, hm?

I took in the details of my look, from my curled hair locks, lifted slightly from the sides, to the pearl earrings enticingly showing from beneath the locks. My make up was simple, not similar to that which Freddie did me though, as the lipstick was dark, matte red, and the eye make up was not as intense. If anything, I chose for the make up on my eyes to be very simple, primarily after my crying session last ball, lol. My eyes snapped to my choker as well, and I eyed the gemstone in it as it glowed, matching my eyecolor. 

I sighed, undoing it. I was somehow more comfortable with having my cleavage area with just my butterfly necklace showing if I was wearing something chest revealing. 

My eyes then moved to take in my tight red dress, emphasizing my curves rather generously. I turned slightly to the side, eyeing my back covered in only the thin strap of my dress. 

Wow, it's rather revealing but... fits me nicely! Sarah did have a good insight choosing this one. I had asked her, Alba, and Katy for their input by text on dresses because I had a hard time choosing, and the Dowell beauty mainly rooted for this one. 

As I eyed the straps one more time, my mind drifted to the last time someone was helping me... fix the straps of my dress... 

Heat flushed through my body as I recalled the burning touch of Rickard Ellington Conway, and the gentle yet drugging sensation of his lips over my skin. Unconsciously, my hand moved up towards my neck, as I flushed. Somehow, he... knew such an area affected any woman if touched sensationally... add to that by him...!!!

A knock on the door was heard at that, and I turned, only to find Lord Sebastian Evan Keith smiling enticingly in my direction. 

I blinked. Wow, he looked... something. 

Like last time, his messy hair was now lifted in a messy yet proportional bun, and his beard was well combed an fixed. His earrings were missing, and his tattoos were no longer showing. He had the first few buttons of his shirt open though, emphasizing over his well sculpted and tattooed chest.

And he was smiling at me, as he fixed his Rollex over his left, attired-in-several-rings hand. "Well, I gotta say, red suits you." 

I smiled back, as I started walking in his direction, and he moved as we headed outside and towards the limousine awaiting us. 

.

.

.

We arrived at the destined port to the Thames side, and I descended behind Lord Sebastian Keith, host of the yacht party.

I gulped as I eyed the water, and somehow at that, Sebastian Keith slowed down his pace to harmonize it with mine, as he fixed his orbs deeply into me. 

"I'll make sure you get to the yacht safely," He mouthed, smoothly, "So take a deep breath, alright?" He smiled casually. 

I blinked in his direction, somehow a relieved breath escaping me.

So he remembers I'm aquaphobic...

We arrived at the yacht, and as promised, I was smoothly ascended there with no problems.