Chapter 81/228: Intimate Intel Exchange

Appreciate your votes and comments - keep us motivated!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

I slowly lifted my heavy lashes, even though my head felt pretty light.

A daze.

A very blissful and enchanting daze.

I was still on the bed, afternoon sunrays running across my thighs and warming them softly.

Reminding me of the soothing tingling remaining down there in aftertaste.

I slowly straightened, eyeing the room around me in daze.

I was still in his room, right where I believe I'd made my most recent and... brainfuzzing memory with him in.

A gentle shudder ran across my figure in a sensational memory, and I shifted as a silhouette suddenly appeared from the corridor connecting to Daisy's room.

He looked... everything.

He had a thin white linen shirt now, with his expression still as haughty as ever. With two mugs in either hands, his eyes fell over me the moment he stepped in, directly shifting in my direction.

Nearing the bed slowly, his hand extended in my direction as he left his gaze to hungrily devour me. "Have some. Nothing very fancy, from the coffee machine."

I blinked in surprise, taking the mug from his hand in reaction. "Thank you."

The warmth from the mug directly extended through my body, inevitably warming my heart so gently in the process.

He took a place next to me, and I wet my lips as I sniffed in his musky and fresh smell.

As I sipped on the hot coffee, I couldn't help the hot tingling between my legs.

That was... something else.

I flushed, recaps from what happened crossing my mind.

I eyed him, taking in his composed and unfazed features, as he eyed nothing in particular.

Good lord, I... don't completely remember what happened...

As in... his side of the deal.

Biting my lips, I fidgeted.

I can safely say this was one of the few times in my life where I'd acted... selfishly.

Too blinded by the pleasure he was giving me that I could not properly... respond back.

He took a sip from his coffee, straightening back so his back laid on the pillow on the bed, and his position was straight.

I eyed the time on my phone, sipping quickly from my coffee. "I should be going soon, it's way past Daisy's shift–"

"Daisy took a sick leave following yesterday's ball." He cut me off, unfazed, "I've taken care of that. Rest for today. The estate is still in uproar after the murder incident, so no one should notice."

I blinked, my heart giving a soft and warm clench. "Wow, thanks for that."

He sipped from his coffee. "I will have a use of your free time, do not think you will rest too much."

I frowned, flushing softly. Use of my free time?

Noting my expression, the man before me fixed me with a cool yet intent gaze. "What intel have you gathered so far from your stay? And what further plans do you have left?" Placing the cup on the chest of drawers next to his bed, he pulled a cigarette from the pack. "We need to be aligned."