Chapter 13/160: Straps and Zippers

Enjoy this tasty chapter and comment on every single line you like!
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

He stood there. 

Frozen just like me. 

Maybe not as much though, considering he was used to frost.

But he did look extremely stiff, as his eyes still held mine completing their invasion.

And as Frederick White's words sank down into both of us, both our eyes probably said a lot. A lot. 

At least from my perspective, I could see how his eyes darkened as some sort of wild, yet extremely cold and arrogant fire was ignited in them. They burnt with something deep and unfathomed. Something I could not read or understand, but I could just see. Very clearly. 

On the contrary, I could not really tell what he saw in my eyes, but I could tell one thing.

He could not remove his eyes from them.

I don't really know if the term 'couldn't' can ever be used with the great almight R.E.C., but oh well, I could tell for a fact that he was not removing his gaze or cutting off the eye contact.

I gulped, and his expression slowly seemed to be regaining its composure. 

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't as though he were gaping or showing some kind of expression –God forbid. 

But he had seemed registering the info for some seconds.

And now he no longer was.

Instead, his expression literally went to being stone cold, and yet his eyes remained burning as he stepped closer, not even flinching to break the eye contact. 

Yet my body remained frozen, and I could not decipher what I'm supposed to do.

As he was half a step away from getting in contact with my body, something at the pit of my stomach churned and clenched.

It clenched in anticipation.

Wait, but what?! 

Why?! Why would it be anticipating anything when he was this close and looking this breathtaking?!

Huh?! HUH?

Seconds before coming in contact completely with my entity, my employer took a step to the side. As he nudged my shoulder almost gently, gesturing for me to turn my back to him.

Upon the contact of his fingers against the bare skin of my shoulder, a chill ran over my spine, and I gulped as I turned my back to him. True, I forgot about the Goddamn zipper.

A minute passed.

But he moved not.

And neither did I. 

He stood there behind me, too close, as I could feel his warmth too close against the bare skin of my back. 

I gulped, and tried thinking of anything to say. I really hated awkward silences. 

"Um, I really like Freddie. Thanks for appointing him." I spoke softly, a small smile crossing my lips as I remembered the lovely stylist. He was honestly adorable. "And I really like his taste in style."I chirped, turning my head to eye the mirror which was to my right, as I eyed my look. 

My eyes widened slightly at that, as I noticed that the president's reflection was also shown. 

He was taller and huger than me, with a well-shaped figure wrapped seductively in his very desirable black suit. His profile was perfect, from a hard sculpted jawline, to outlined cheekbones, a chiseled nose, as well as full lips.