Chapter 7/154: Farewell Tour

Last chapter for today, vote and comment♡
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Days passed, a whole week went by, and I can somehow say Sebastian Keith was my main partner through the days. 

We visited the Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, British Museum, Palace of Westminster, and several others. 

Through the past week, I had experienced several sides of Sebastian Keith, but what mostly stuck to my mind was an outstanding side of him... 

He was a guy who breathed freedom.

He enjoyed taking risks, putting his life on stake, challenging his luck. He challenged limits and wanted nothing but a life to remember. 

I literally experienced being chased by the museum guards because Mr. Keith wanted to take pictures of rare monuments that are exclusive to the museum, I also shat my pants watching him do a headstand on the tower of London because it's 'cool', and so on.

Pretty much, I can assure that he was a guy who worried about no problem, and thought of all risks as worth taking. 

Moreover somehow, in the past week through my times with him, I would not deny that Sebastian Keith had triggered back a feeling of aliveness I had long forgotten in the past months. I laughed more, I started showing slightly more expressions, and became better with words once more. 

Still, though, I was still unable to express everything I felt. 

I still had that hole which just could not be filled. 

Nevertheless, I can confidently admit that the progress I had undergone due to the travelling hippie in a span of a week outweighed that I had made in the span of the past five months, relatively speaking. 

As such, it did hit my mind from time to time what would happen, if Sebastian Keith suddenly decided to leave at some point... 

Nevertheless, I didn't let it ponder over my thoughts a lot, as I already had enough things to worry about on my plate. 

Today, as weird as it seems, Sebastian Keith said he wanted to guide me to our destination and he'd agreed we meet by night for a better view, and, surprisingly enough, I agreed, despite the fact that that didn't make me his guide anymore, but nevertheless...

We agreed to meet before the Thames, and from there he'd take me to the place he had in mind. 

I had just finished getting dressed and fixing my hair in a lazy bun, as I descended downstairs, grabbed something random to eat, and headed towards the door. 

"I'm going out, mom, I'll be back by night I guess!" I announced. 

My mom came from outside the kitchen at that, a small smile drawn on her tired face, "You seem to be having a better mood these days, darling. Is there a specific reason?" 

I shot her a soft smile, "Nothing in particular," I opened the door, "Bye!" 

And I exited, shutting the door behind me.

As I headed towards the Thames, my mother's words replayed in my mind. 

Well, I cannot deny what she said is right.

And more importantly, I cannot deny who exactly might be causing that. 

I sighed, and increased my pace towards my destination. 

Reaching my destined place, I detected the place of my partner from Chester's woof which directly echoed once he detected my smell. 

I turned, only to be met by a pair of beauteous green orbs smiling carefreely in my direction.