6-prank war-fred weasley x reader #2

the next day, everything was normal. you had breakfast with everyone, and had a fun time talking. fred was there too of course, being his usual nice and funny self, so nothing was suspiciuos, although you two knew that something is going to happen soon.

you were curently sitting in class, muggle studies, and the class was coming to an end, so you and hermione grabbed your stuff. "you think fred is going to do something?" she asks. "im not sure, but again, with this guy, you can never know" you chuckle, throwing your bag over your shoulder. you and hermione made your way through the class and to the door while talking, telling her about some stuff that came to your mind, and when she pushed the door open, you heared something, and everything that happened next was too fast.

you dropped your bag and pushed hermione with the bottom of your boot out the door frame just in time for green slime and feathers fall from a bucket above you and onto your head and robes. you stood silently still, your mouth ajar as the slime poured on you slowly, covering your hair, face, and clothes, and then fathers falling from top of you, sticking to your hair and shoulders, and you hear laughter.

using your fingers you wipe away the slime from your eyes and open them before grabbing slime from your mouth with your fingers and whipping it on the floor, glaring at fred and geroge as they laughed their asses off infront of you, hermione with her hand over her mouth, covering her giggles.

you blink slowly and dramatically and look at fred "round two" you say with a smirk and he stands up infront of you. "Ive got you" he says, smirking. "oh, slime? its first year job love" you mock him. "oh shut up" he says, putting his hands on your cheeks and wipping some of the slime off your cheeks.

"well played weasley" you say nodding. "but the week has just started.." you say with a smirk before leaning up and grabbing his face, rubbing your slime stained face on his, while he tried pushing you away, giggling. "orange suits you better" you tell him, plastering a chasty kiss to his lips and leaving with hermione to the toilets, to get the slime off of you.

**

"what are you doing?" ron asks as he sees you putting something in the jam you put in freds sandwich. "chicken potion" you smirked and he laughed, hermione quickly shushed you as fred and george walkes over and sat down.

"hello love" he smiles as he kisses youe cheek. "hey there" you smiled as you picked up your cup and drank from it, trying to mask your grin. "so ive been thinking, maybe this chirstmas you could come over to the burrow" he says as he starts eating.

"oh?" you ask, your face looking down not to give yourself up. "yes, mother likes you and-" he stopped to take a bite, and you had to bite your lip so you wont give yourself away. "and father likes you too, and youre muggleborn so of course-" he was cut off by his own voice, an uncontrolable "bawk bawk!!" loudly.

not able to hold yourself, you start laughing loudly with everyone else around. "ehat did you-bawk!!- do?" he asks, looking at you as you slap your knee and almost fall back. "chicken.. chicken poti-" you couldnt finish your words as you were cut off by him bawking and clucking loudly, and youe laughter not letting you take a breather.

"bawk-bawk!! very funn-cluk!" he tried saying, to no avail as he smirked at you and saw everyone rollimg with laughter, he decided to play into the prank.

he stood up and started moving like a chicken, acting as he eating from the floor and moving his head from side to side as uncontrolable bawks and clucks left his mouth for a few minutes, until they calmed down and he sat back down as you all slowly tried calming down.

"that was just a taste" you smirked up at him. "well, it tasted great!" he smiled proudly, and takes another bite from the sandwich "fred no-!"

**

even though it was war, you and fred loved each other, so it was really in good spirits, and everyone enjoyed it, including you and fred, and of course all of your friends watching as you prank each other over and over, the same time staying the best couple in school.

that was one of the reasons you loved fred so much, he was so lighthearted and always had fun, it was hard to offend him, and he always could make any situation fun.

on your way back, you grabbed geroge "i need your help" was all you needed to say before he grins and agrees. "i just need you to get me his sweaters, socks and pants" you tell him and he nods, showing you thumbs up. "not a word to fred!" you warned

"i need your help" you tell hermione, and she smirks and immediatly she hooks her arm through yours and you walk to the commonroom. "im going to put little hearts and masages on his sweatrs, holes in his socks and loose the strings on his pants" you whisper to her with a smile and she starts laughing.

after george gives you some of his sweatrs socks and pants, you and the girls get to work. using magic, you put little hearts, circles and kisses all over his sweaters, cut holes in his socks and cut loose some of the strings in his pants.

"this is amazing" ginny laughed when you finished, looking proudly on your bed. "oh this is going to be good. im going to get him out of his room, you put these clothes in and grab whats left of his usual clothes and put them here" they nod and you all got to work.

you walked down the stairs to the commonroom, finding fred and geroge sitting together, working on something, so you just walk over and sit on fred, hugging his torso and laying your head on his chest, facing geroge and mouthing "the job is go" and he stiffles a laugh.

you see as the girls run quickly down to his room and after 2 minutes, back from his room with his clothes, giving you thumbs up and laughing.

oh this is going to be good.

***

hahah i know its been long, ive been working on my other books, and other oneshots, but enjot this! tell me if you want the next part!! its quiet good lol.

comment, vote, follow and request!!

yours, the red demon♧