85.2-lucius malfoy x reader

and she played the piano.

even after they made her quit the quidditch team, she stayed in the piano lessons, because no matter how much she hated her parents, she loved playing.

after reading luciuss malfoy apology, you felt so... calm. he said he was proud. and he took the time out to apologize!

you wrote a letter back to him, explaining that he has nothing to apologize for, and you thanking him for his kind words.

ever since then, and till now, your seventh year at hogwarts, you and lucius exchanged letters.

at least once a week you got a letter from him, and you always sent letters back right after you read them. his just took time since he was busy with work.

on your forth year, for new years, you again went back home, and again, for new years eve, you found yourself at the malfoy manor, your best friend and of course, his caring father.

again, you sat in the dinner table beside draco, talking about school, with severus snape sitting infront of you. you got used to seeing him at gatherings like that, ever since you found out what your parents did, and what the term 'death eaters' meant.

it made you sick.

you were teased about it ever since your first year, and when you found out about the whole story, it flipped your world.

your parents are the bad guys. horrible. how could they.

but how could... snape? or even worse... lucius?

it made you so sad, seeing what these group of people you knew for your entire life are like.

they are bad people.

but... are they really?

your parents, maybe, but... lucius? hes so sweet to you... so kind and loving... how could it be?

you didnt say anything, but it made you feel ashamed with your last name. it made you feel sad.

so when you got sad at school, you played the piano.

and every time you were at a gathering in the malfoy manor, you played the piano.

everyone loved it.

yes, maybe your parents got mad at you every time even if you played flawlessly, but at every gathering, after dinner, you found yourself infront of the piano, pressing away keys, eyes closed, and drowning in the music your fingers could emit with the piano.

it made you forget who are the people you are playing to.

because after all, the person who opened the key cover for you, was always lucius. he always stood beside the piano, and made sure it wont close on your fingers as you played the keys intensly, not looking at them at all, the whole room is dancing with the harmony of your music.

and when you finished your piece, the showing off for your parents, the first thing you open your eyes to is lucius standing there, and hes always sure to smile at you so sweetly.

with time, somehow, he was always there for you. you complained to him about how stressful school is and told him about draco, and then you got to telling him about your parents.

he already knew how they were with you, but you told him how theyd make you go to practice and always complain about you not being good enough, always there to critize you.

and he loved hearing all about it. you were just so... cute.

even just from reading your letters he could feel your feelings, hear your voice telling him how your day went and how tired you are of everything.