64-hizashi x mute!reader

*im making up a very big attack by dabi, idc, whatever*

**

it all came crashing down when they found out the truth.

when class 1-A was just beginning their journey, aizawa didnt know that he'll have a mute student. for some reason, this very importent fact, wasnt written in her personal case.

it was a little bit of a shock when he talked to her, and what she did was raise her hands and started using her fingers to speak to him in SL.

luckily, he knew a bit of SL, how to say his name and a few simple phrases.

"im here" the girl signed. aizawa didnt understand that, and looked at her puzzled, while she kept signing quickly with her hands, such soft and gentle features on her face.

"im sorry?" he asks, furrowing his brows. the girl sighs, and he watchs as he pulls out a piece of paper and writes quickly, then hands over the paper.

"im mute. i speak SL and can write if im not understood. i can hear, but not speak" aizawa read, sighed, and handed back the paper.

"why wasnt this written in your case?" he asks, crossing his arms. she writes again on the paper and hands it back.

"i wanted an equal entry chance" he shrugs and nods, handing back the paper. he never thought of it, but if he knew that she was mute, there could be a problem with her coming here.

"welcome to class 1-A {Y/N}" he says, and continues with his class, promising himself he'll learn how to read SL.

lunch time comes around, and aizawa leaves the class, seeing you already walking with todoroki and shoji to the cafeteria silently. maybe they were your kind of people. after all, they werent very chatty but still smart.

he goes to the teachers lounge and crashs in his chair, pulling a sandwich out of his bag and starts to write on some files.

"hey, aizawa man!! how was your first class?!" he sighs and in seconds, into the chair besides him crashs hizashi yamada, always so loud.

yes, {Y/N} would be so nice to have around, instead of the very very loud hizashi.

"it was pretty good, but theres a girl in my class whos a mute" aizawa says, looking over to hizashi.

"whattt?? mute?? like, she cant talk?" hizashi asks. "im glad you understand what the word mute means" aizawa rolls his eyes.

"thats so cool! i can talk to her in SL!" hizashi called, smiling and practically spazzeming in his seat.

"what?" midnight jumped from her seat, "what?" hizashi asked, eyebrows raised and smiling. "wait, roll back, you can understand SL?" aizawa asks, brows furrowed.

"sure i can!" hizashi calls, and quickly signs with his fingers, "my name is hizashi yamada, and im a pro hero" although aizawa only understood the name bit.

"so... can you teach me some?" aizawa asks, still confused he didnt know his friend knew SL. "sure man! no problems!" hizashi calls and slaps aizawa on the back, making his gasp for air, before he gets up and waltz out of their with a wide grin.

**

when english class comes around, hizashi is spazeming, ready to meet his new students, and of course, the mute.

he starts reading the names, and when he hits {Y/N} {L/N}, theres silence. he lifts his eyes and sees a {H/C} haired girl raises her hand and smiles.

"hey girl, whats up?" he asks, smirking. "hello sir, im alright. im mute" she signs, and hizashi understands everyword.