80-{Y/N} found by hogwarts staff

*listen to me very carefully, this is crazy. this sounds like i wrote it while i was smoking crack in a hot box with cocaine shoved up my nose. but please.
i know there are too many people here and how did you become friends with lucius even though youre highschool student and also not slytherin or a death eater?
just, please. just give me this one.

*{Y/N} is found drugged and blacked out in hogwarts. found by moody (the real moody), the staff takes care of her and investigate*
TW-drugged, hit, abused. reader is lowkey a badass
sensitive content, be advised!

**

the morning just begins to peak through the nights skies, gentle brightness flowing in the air. the air is still cold and fresh, and the grass is covered in soft morning dew.

the ground in the forest is a little colder, or even a lot colder, since the trees are isolating so well, it stays cold for a long time under the trees, cold and rather dark, while the ground is damp and cold.

alastor moody is now returning to hogwarts. he took the job dumbledore offered him, but he refused to stay at hogwarts. he prefered the comfort of his own house, and not having to deal with kids running around at night and causing trouble.

luckily, he lived in london, and on his broom, he had no problem attending the school in the mornings.

he usualy does the same thing, flying on his broom till he gets to hagrids hut, gets off, and has a short morning walk up to the castle.

one time when he flew right into the castle, he almost decapitated mcgonagall, so hes asked not to do that anymore.

as usual, moody lands beside hagrids hut and throws his broom inside the hut, not minding how much noise hes making and disturbing the peace of the owner of the house. he left the broom there, took it after he was finished, and everything was in order.

he fixes his coat and sticks his staff on the ground, but instead of getting stuck in the ground, he hits something.

as he leans down, he squints his eyes and raises to his face a shoe. a simple block black shoe. the one that the students were wearing. its dirty and overworn, and now has a dent from the staff he stuck in it.

he looks to the left and the right, scanning with his eye for the other shoe, or anything else. noone just looses a shoe randomly, this is not here by accident.

he cant find the other shoe, but his eye does detect something weird. theres someone in the forest, his eye detects something weird in the forest.

with a sigh, he drops the shoe to the ground and takes out his wand, as he starts walking into the forest.

hes out on retiernment, but there are always dark wizards to catch, and they are always following afyer him, a lot of them have some kind of pay back for him.

he walks into the forest, keeping one eye on his target, the other checking where hes going. it seems that theres noone and nothing much out of the ordinary, besides the fact that there are some broken branches and footsteps in the soil under him, but they dont belong to the shoe he found.

finally, he sees the strange object.

theres a body lying on the ground, one leg caught up on a branch that is bending down, and the back of the body is half lying on a tree bark, the head tilted back so harshly that the mouth is wide agape, and the arm is just sprawled to the side like a rag doll.

with a sigh and a grumble, the man starts walking towards the body, soon identifying it as {Y/N} {L/N}, 6th year, close friends to the weasley twins.