16-the poker demon-aizawa x student!reader

TW-underagr drinking, gambling, little bit of nsfw, relationship between student and teacher, depression, orphaned.

**

"open your cards" he says and first goes aren, and like you thought, he had a ten and a queen. you smiled and looked over to magnusson, he slowly set his cards down revealing two 10s. then, everyone looked at you. you slowly smiled and took one card from your left hand and slowly set it on the table, revealing it as a jack. then, you took a deep breath and set the other card down, revealing it as a king. all the jaws fall and everyone lean back as you giggled and looked around the table.

"well well well... look at this..." "and the poker demon strikes again" jonas finished for you and opened all the money for you and set it infront of you and pushed it over. you grabbed the money and smiled, biting your lip.

aren was smiling at you, shaking his head playfully. shun was sitting dumbfounded, and when you looked at mugnasson, you felt your heart leap. he was staring at you with laser like eyes, scaring the shit out of you. you took a deep breath and smiled at him. "what, did the girl take your money?" you asked and giggled, lifting up a batch of 10 grand that he bet, which were now yours, and put them in your bag.

"thank you for your time" aren smils as he gets up and walks over to you, holding out his hand for you. taking his hand, you get up, bow your head, and turn around.

"that was so amazing {Y/N}" he smiles as he holds your hand. "thank you aren" you giggled. "do you want me to drive you?" he asks. "no, its ok, you can go home, i feel like walking" you smiled. "its raining" he says, pointing out the window. "a little bit of grounding wont hurt" you giggled.

"i thought you liked it when i praised you" he whispers in your ear, and huffs out on the shell of your ear his hot breath, making you shiver. "i would love it if you werent ace" you giggled, pushing him away. "i know you would little one" he smirked as his hand wrapped around your waist and to your hip, lying on it carelessly. "and if you werent in such a crush for your dirty teacher" he whispers, making your face go red. "at least let us leave before you talk about my teacher" you laugh, and he smiles as he exits the bar, taking you with him until youre outside and he holds up his umbrella.

"there you go" you smiled, putting some money in his hand. "thank you little one" he smiles as he kisses your forehead. "ill see you soon" he says, and after kissing your cheek quickly, be takes down his umbrella and leaves you in the rain.

smiling widely, you start walking down the street. the schools dorms werent far, and so you decided that walking wouldnt do you bad, even if its in your high heels that might break your already bruised legs. you walk downtown, the rain washing over you and coating you head to toe, ruining your hair and making the already tight dress even tighter, your purse clutched in your hand.

you turned into a small allyway and then out again to the main road again, walking on the shoulder of the road, cars speeding beside you, honking once in a while at you and cat calls from the cars, splashing you with some water of the rain. you deserved it.

a 15-18 (change if want) year old, tipsy, dressed scandaloulsy on the side of the road who just won a tone of cash in a poker game? how did life for a young soul crummbled down like that to a low life.

as you kept walking, someone honked. you ignored, this being the 5th honk this evening, you didnt pay attantion to it until the car stopped before you. confused, you decided to walk over it and ignore, but then the door opened.

seeing him, was the last thing you thought youd see. you thought that it might be aren following you, deciding to drive you home anyway, maybe mugnusson, or maybe some random creep, but definatly not aizawa, your teacher.