57-voldemort x child!reader

*i had a crazy dream that i broke the back of my neck and voldemort was the one to patch me up.
now, you get to enjoy it :)
little bit of gore, blood, voldemort loving blood, lowkey owning a person/yandare vibes, kind of degrading talk? baby cooing? smth like that*

**

as your hands kept holding the back of your neck, you felt your spine-neck bones-were out of place. your whole shirt was bloody, as well as your small shaky hands. so tired and so scared, you kept dragging your feet across the cold marble of the palace.

there was a slight trail of blood behind you, and you didnt know how to explain what happened, and how to get out of this situation. but, surely, he will take care of you. he always does.

your hair was drenched in blood as well, and you had to press your fingers to the wound so the blood wouldnt keep gushing out, but it hurt, so every few seconds of holding it down, you let go with a whimper and felt the blood gush out onto your back.

shivering and crying, you finally get to the room. his room.

you stand before it and push it with your elbow, and enter the room, the heavy door closes behind you with a thud. the room is quite cold and dark, but you could still see anything that was needed to be seen.

the bed, the table and the grand big chair infront of it, and him sitting in it.

"v-v-v-" you cant finish uttering words with the pain, so you just try to find his face in the dark room with your teary eyes.

"what happened poppet?" his dark, hoarse voice travels in the room, like a snake that shivers up your broken spine.

"did you fall down the stairs?" of course he knows, hes seen it happen already, and he watched as you walked to his room so pathetically.

you give out a whimper and a slight nod of your very hurting head, your lips in a pout as you cried.

"my stupid silly girl..." he sighs, a smirk on his face, "needing me to just simply walk correctly..."

he knows you are only 8 years old, and this huge palace is so hard for you to navigate, and everything is so clean and dark, no wonder you fell down the well polished stairs, obviously as you ran down those stairs in hopes of getting to him to ask to spend time with you.

after all, he took you in himself.
you are yet to know that you are part of his plan to help him destroy the world, but he doesnt mind caring for you in the meanwhile, if it means you put full trust in him.

"come here child" he extands a hand, and you follow in that direction, meakly dragging your feet until you stood before him, holding your neck.

he puts his hands under your arms and pulls you up, placing you in his lap, facing him.

"your neck hurts little one?" he muses lowly, bringing his hands up and moving yours from your neck, taking your hands in his.

your hands are all bloody and shaking, and he holds them in his, always so cold but so composed.

he holds your wrists as he looks at your shaking hands, and smiles softly. he likes the colour of blood and its consistancy, and what more, your blood, the so powerful blood.

you are yet to know why he wants you, but your special blood is definatly part of it.

he lets go of your hands and puts his right hand on the back of your neck, pressing his fingers on it. you yelp and move a little forward, whimpering.

"hurts?" he smiles, and you give a hum of approval. he withdraws his hand away and looks at his fingers, stained with your blood.

he look you in the eye as he raises his finger to his face and licks your blood off of his fingers, smacking his lips.

you dont dare move, just look up at him so innocently, waiting for him to save you again, since you bruised like a peach.

he raises both hands and puts them around your neck, his fingers touching your open wound, and he moves them around, gently feeling the blood, your skin, and your bones that were out of place.

he presses again.

"youve hurt your spine... must hurt to breath" he lets out with a huff, and you hum again. breathing was harder and sharper and your whole being tasted like blood.

"cant leave you alone for a second can i..." he smiles, and his hands are moving on your neck, as if massaging it, while he actually chokes and unchokes you gently, watching your face twist and cry.

"ill just have to have you in my room all the time, if you cant even walk alone" he laughs, pressing his fingers back into the wound, and one of his nails is probing into the open wound until it finds your misplaced bone, and scratchs on it.

"you are like a stupid puppy. would you like a leash little one?" he chuckles, pressing on your neck even more. it hurts, it really does.

but he always saved you. he always helps you. the dark lord knows best. i should just stay with him forever. he will keep me safe.

"yeah..." he chuckles, seeing you nod meakly and look up at him so despretly. "of course you want to be kept on a leash... such a submissive being, so weak" he chuckles again, 2 fingers of his are now in your open wound, touching your bones.

"would you like me to fix this?" he whispers. "please..." you whimper, sniffling.

he pushs with those two fingers on the bone until it clicks back into its place in your spine, earning a squeal and a cry from you.

he pulla his fingers out and takes his wand, and gently taps on the back of your neck, and the wound closes, the pain dissapearing.

you immediatly wrap your bloody hands around him and lean into him, crying and thanking him for saving you.

rolling his eyes, he pats your back as you cried, and made sure that you worship him as much as he deserves from you.

"ill always be here to save you from yourself, stupid puppy" he adds in the end, digging his fingernails into your side.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧