67-hermione x reader

*reader is super flirty and has been trying to get hermione for a very long time. gxg. {Y/N} is from the black family* fun fact, the fanart works for me because im ginger too

**

"good morning guys. hermione, you look absolutly ravishing this morning" you smile, sitting yourself beside fred and george, across from hermione. in response, she smirks and rolls her eyes.

for the past year, you would flirt with hermione at least... three times a day. cheesy pickup lines, flirty comments and winks. but this was just your way. being funny, flirty, joking and making trouble.

thats what you get when you are fred and georges best friend.

your first year of hogwarts started with fred and george pranking you. in return, you pranked the both of them back, and after a short prank war, you joined forces and became a trio of mess and havoc.

already from the start, you were a very mischieveous group, and you became so close, the three of you were absolute best friends.

sometimes on holidays, you got to be staying at the weasley household. since one of your dads was... missing, your other dad remus would let you go and stay there for holidays. it was easy this way, and you liked it that way.

and you fit with them so well. molly and arthur loved having you and you were like their daughter, and at the same time, a sister to the havoc of children in the house.

the fact that you were a 'guest', definatly helped you, since molly and arthur would never get really mad at you, and would usualy blame fred and george for ruining you.

if only they knew you were the worst, most witty and most wicked of the bunch.

your first meeting with hermione was on the train, on her first day at hogwarts.

you and the twins just threw a smoke bomb in the front car of the train, and the conductor was running after you. luckily, you spotted ron in one of the cabinets and threw yourself in it before you could call for your partners in crime in too, you smashed the door close.

"{Y/N}?" you look up from the ground and smile up at ron. "hey ron, whats up?" you ask, sitting on the floor more comfortably. "im alright, and you?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. "we just threw a smoke bomb in the front car and the conductor is looking for us" you smile up at him. he cackles and rolls his eyes.

"whos that?" you move your eyes to the voice, a brunette with bright eyes is eyeing you weirdly. "thats {Y/N}, shes my brothers best friend" ron introduces. "and {Y/N}, this is hermione and this is... harry potter"

you turn your head to look at harry potter, smirking. "you know harry, my dads were friends of your parents. well, thats what i was told" you smirk.

you can see that harry has something to say, but sudennly hermione is talking again, "{Y/N} you have dirt on your cheek" she says, scrunching up her nose. "do i?" you ask sarcastically, "yes, here" she leans down and rubs your cheek with her thumb and wipes it off in your shoulder.

before you can say much, you hear from outside, "goofball quick! he found us!" fred yelling, and then the twins running and pulling the door open.

"see you later guys!" you call, get up, and run out.

**

as time went on, you and hermione became closer and closer, and after 3 years, the two of you were best friends.

it didnt matter the two of you were in a 2 year difference, you still were in the same house and the same dorm, and you hung out together a lot.

you were an interesting pair, since you were always in trouble, while hermione was such a line walking girl. she always rode your back aftet you got in trouble, trying to talk sense into you. it didnt work, because while she was lecturing you, you, fred and george were rolling around laughing.