103-thranduil x reader [draft]

*in which you, a dark elf from behind the mountains, come and find the other elves of middle earth*

**

thranduil is standing above his moon pool, staring at the clean water and the moon and stars reflecting in it.

his days are never ending, and the calmness in his kingdom is relaxing to him.

everything is calm in the kings head, until his son bargs into the room.

"father" he starts in a pant, then straightens up again.

the king doesnt turn around, just moves his head to the side, his hair undisturbed as it lays perfectly on his shoulders.

he waits.

"theres someone in the forest, on a horse. unidentified. theyre wearing a cloak" legolas says, watching his father.

thranduil sighs. whats with all the adventurees these times? first the hobbit and the dwarves, and now this?

"bring them to me" thranduil says.

legolas nods, and leaves the room, immediatly going for the forest and the cloaked figure.

**

legolas arrives in the forest with the rest of the royal guard, and hes the first to step forward, pulling up his bow and pointing it at the figure riding the black horse.

suddenly, the figure pulls up a hand, revealing a hand with long fingers and sharp nails, hand soft and fragile. the hand raises up, showing legolas a palm that had some kind of rune on the palm, that seemed to almost glow.

"if you dare touch me, youll die like you have never lived"

the voice that talked from the cloak sounded ethereal, perfect, enchanting.

legolass hands almost fell, but he kept them up, pointing the bow, not doing anything else.

"what are you doing in our forest?" legolas asks.

"im a travaler from behind the iron hills, from up north" the voice said, putting down theyre hand and putting it back on the horse.

"and what are you looking for in the elvish kingdom?" legolas questions.

"im looking to see the elven ruler of this land"

legolas looks the figure up and down, but he cant see anything, just the clock, and the horse, and the aura emitting from the figure.

he pulls down his bow, and nods.

"come after me" legolas says, and he turns around, and starts walking back to the kingdom, hearing the clop of the horse behind him.

the figure was silent all the way through the forest, and into the kingdom, and all the way up until they got to the palace.

legolas offered his hand for the figure to help them off the horse, but the cloaked figure just jumped off the horse.

legolas watchs as the figure turns to the horse and he sees that hand again, long fingers and sharp nails, touching the horses neck, petting him, before turning back around and putting their hands together, head still cast down in the hood.

he leads the figure up the stairs, until he gets to his father, who sits up on his throne.

"father" legolas says as he stands between you and the king, "this is the mysterious rider from the forest" he introduces, and moves away, revealing the cloaked figure to the king.

thrnaduil is intruiged, confused, interested.

he gets up from his throne and walks down the steps, and then dismisses his son, letting him leave.

"well well well, who might you be, striding in my forest, and threatening my guards?" thranduil asks, coming closer to the figure.

"nature has no ruler and no owner, elvenking" the figure says, lowering its head.

"this is my land, across which i rule" thranduil says, putting his hands behind his back, "and if you dont identify yourself before the king, youll find yourself in a cell" he threatens, raising his nose in pride.

the figures hands come up, revealing to the king for the first time the fragile, long hands with the long sharp nails, and up to the hood, then, the hood is pulled back.

thranduils eyes widen slightly at what he sees.

the face revealed looked ethereal. the skin on the face was soft and perfect with not a single blemish or spot, cheeks thin and sunken in softly.  dark red lips, looking as if they were coloured in dark blood, and all the high points of the face looked as if they were covered in white glitter. sharp eyebrows, perfect, above the most beautiful eyes the king has ever seen.

her eyes were shaped in a long, upturned wing style, like a fox, with long, white eyelashes decorating the most beautiful {E/C} eyes.

thranduil was enchanted, hypnotizes.

her hair looked as soft as it could be, shiny {H/C} hair, with visible, consistant white roots, as if the rest of the hair was coloured, and the roots are overgrowing with white.

she looked ethereal. a goddess. perfect.

"my name is {Y/N} {L/N}, im from the elven city behind the iron mountains" finally she says, and bowing down her head to the king, then standing back up again staright before him.

the kings eyes widen, and he moves back a step.

"you are a moriquendi" he whispers, surprised, "the dark elves from the north" he adds, looking you up and down. "we have not seen of your kind here since the beginning of the second age"

she nods.

"i know. i have left the city in the north in my quest to find the other elves, to know more of my kin"

her voice is heavenly and enchanting.

"you are more then welcome in my kingdom, lady {Y/N}, welcome to your kin in the woodland relm"

she smiles at him, and turns around, looking at him over her shoulder. "before i left, i was warned about you, elvenking" she says, looking around the palace.

"what about?" thrnaduil asks, intruiged, walking over to you and before you, again catching your enchanting eyes, smiling and getting closer up to your face.

"they say you are selfish and arrogant, king thranduil" her eyes are hypnotizing him, looking up at him straight in his eyes with a mischevous look and smirk, with siren eyes.

"they say your heart is cold, frozen" she continues.

"and what of it?" he asks, raising his nose up, looking back at her with pride and arrogance, and a small smirk.

"i like arrogant people" she says, suddenly her smile turns soft, innocent, "and ive seen so many emotions on your face since i arrived, i want to see what more you are capable of" she says.

thrandu steps back and takes your hand, raising it up to his face and kissing the back of your hand gently.

"you are invited to stay in my kingdom, lady {Y/N}. i would love to hear of your ways" he says, raising his nose again.

"thank you, king thranduil. i hope you dont mind, i want to learn of your ways too" she says with a soft smile.

thranduil looks again at the dark elf before him, of his kin, that he has not seen for a countless amount of years.

she seems enchanting.

as does he.

***
comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧