84-father!moody x daughter!reader

your first year at hogwarts was havoc.

when mcgongall read the name "{Y/N} moody" on the list, she gave out a sigh and her eyes closed as if she was having war flashbacks.

you gave high fives to fred and george, your two best friends who you knew for years and years. every time your father was busy, (and thats a lot), he would leave you at the only mother he knew could try and keep you safe. molly weasley.

you got up on stage and sat down in the chair, and as the hat came down on your head, it gave out a laugh.

"why, hogwarts is facing tough years. gryffindor!"

again, mcgongall sighed and shook her head as she greated with a smile.

you already knew each other. moody had you around hogwarts for years and years, and mcgongall already knew what kind of mess you are.

you got off the stage and cheered as your twin friends got into the same house, and it took literally two minutes of the ceremony to end and you started making a mess.

the thing is, that being moodys daughter is... interesting. to say the least.

he doesnt trust anyone. anyone. anyone could be a traitor, another betrayel.

but when he got to raise you and bring you up... well, as they say, the sky is the limit. and then you broke it.

he taughy you his ways and his reasoning to everything, and soon, you became his greatest ally.

maybe you were normal when you were born, but that was not the case anymore.

while bringing you up, people would catch moody telling you things like, "secret codes" or "not to trust anyone beside him"

you were great craze together.

noone ever told moody about censoring content for children.

molly remembers entring the kitchen of your house one day to see you sitting in the sink, your father chopping up meat right beside you, and hes lecturing you.

"you need to know how to protect yourself hen, because yer a girl" he started. "i know daddy" you replied.

molly is curious, but very sceptic about thie conversation.

"people will always try to get to ya, but you be your daddys girl and you dont trust noone girly. any man ever say something to you, you will remember that no man ever did anything good to you, and take a step back, or better yet, you punch him! straight in his nose! they try to take you away and put y-"

molly slams the door open and comes inside, pulling you out of thr sink and sending you off to fred and george to play, while she scolded moody for his ways of talking to you.

didnt help much, that night moody was tucking you in bed and told you again that "you be your daddys girl and keep both eyes always looking for anything wrong"

also, when being moodys daughter, you never got into trouble.

you broke something in the house? good, he didnt like it anyway. you insulted someone? thats the truth.

so when you were in hogwarts and when your first week you and the weasley twins changes all the crystals on the chandeliers to gummy bears, the three of you got the scolding of your life.

but you kept laughing. it wasnt real, everyone was messing with you.

you didnt take anything serious.

fred and george got a howler from molly, scolding them. you wrote to your dad what you did and the letter you got in return is a letter of praise and "dont waste gummy bears. eat them"