49-alastor the radio demon x reader (hazbin hotel)

charlie was writing down checks when she heard something. she looks up and finds you, bare feet, creeping behind the corner to the kitchen of the hotel.

"{Y/N}?" she calls, immediatly she sees you stop and freeze in place. silence as you stand there, she can only see your back, standing and not moving.

"{Y/N}? why are you barefoot?" she asks again, looking at your back and your socks covered feet.

with a deep sigh, you turn around and look around before you walk over to the front desk, leaning on it towards charlie. she notices your hair is a little messy and you seem quite tired, actually.

"have you seen alastor?" your voice is whispering over to charlie. she furrows her brows and leans forward and closer to you, "i havent, why?" she asks, her voice too is lower.

"oh well, its just that... err... nothing" you smile, and waving your hand with a soft giggle and an awkward smile, you turn around and on bare feet run back to your initial destination, the kitchen.

you patter into it and look both sides before you run for the fridge and open it up, pulling out a bar of chocolate, 2 peachs and a plate with something, you didnt even check what was in that, before you turn around, kicking the door closed and go for the door.

just as you kick the door open and go to exit the kitchen and run back up to your room, you are stopped with a chest.

"well, top of the morning to you my dear!" chipper voice calls above you, the owner just before you, red coat and two hands behind his back. the smell of cologne, cognac and wood is before you.

you slowly look up, your hands full and one of the peachs you grabbed is in your mouth, your teeth stuck in it. your eyes finally look up at him. he doesnt seem hungover at all, hes wearing his signature smile and his red eyes are looking back at you, satisfied and... delighted.

hes smiling widely as his eyes look at your face turning slightly red and your eyes widening, as well as your pupils.

with a small gasp and a squeal, the peach falls from your mouth, and you run out of there, right past the front desk and charlie, that watchs you run upstairs immediatly, your hands full.

right after that, the door to the kitchen opens again and alastor comes out of it with a smile, obviously, and walks over to her.

"alastor!" she barks with her high pitched voice, he looks over to her lifting his eyebrows, "what have you done to {Y/N}?" she asks, annoyed.

"what?" he laughs, leaning his elbow on the table, "i havent done a thing" he says innocently, shrugging his shoulders.

"well why did she just run away? why did she come to me a minute ago asking if i saw you?" she asks suspiciously, squinting her eyes at the tall demon.

"maybe its because our little {Y/N} confessed her undying live to me last night" he suggests, charlie stumbles back into her chair shocked.

alastor is just standing there, a cup of tea in his hand.

"she did what?" charlie asks, shocked and surprised, her eyes wide.

"yes! last night at the bar!" he smiles.

**

"i want another one!" {Y/N} calls with a smile, tapping the bar with her fingers. angel laughs, patting your back, "are you sure you should be getting more you rascal?" angel laughs, shaking your shoulder.

"shouldnt you be da-dancing on some old dudes lap?" {Y/N} asks, smirking up at your friend. he can see how drunk you were, in your eyes, your parted lips and your giggling form.

"yes. and that was uncalled for" he says, flicking your forehead and leaving.

its now {Y/N} and alastor at the table, sitting infront of each other with a wide smile, giggling. alastor is sipping on his whiskey, smiling back.

"you look quite happy {Y/N}" alastor remarks. "im always happy around you alastor!" you call with a smile, laughing, just as the bartender gives you another drink.

**

"get at it already!" charlie encourages, shoving alastors shoulder with a smile.

"well calm down, im keeping it respectful" he laughs at his coworker.

"wait... you didnt..." charlie drags out, raising her eyebrows and twiddling her finger.

"didnt want?" he asks, oblivious. "you know... didnt..." shes still not saying it, a little uncomfortable.

hes looking at her with his smile, oblivious, as silence falls between them.

"you didnt... spend the night, right?" she finally asks. "oh, no! of course not! she was drunk charlie, what kind of a gentleman would i be if we did?" he immediatly replys, looking at her a little surprised.

"well, continue already!" she encourages.

**

"al-ala-stor" she slurs, and as he goes to look for the owner of the voice, the owner rams herself into his side, wrapping her arms around him.

"{Y/N}" he says, laughing lightly. you are swaying and giggling, all out of it.

"i have to te-tell you something, tall guy" {Y/N} says, poking his chest with her finger.

"of course ill take you back to the hotel" he says, as if already knowing what shes about to say, wrapping his arm around her waist, his long fingers holding onto her side.

"no no b-but alastor... i havent said it yet" she says, patting his chest as you look up at him.

"but-" "shush, let me just say it" he rolls his eyes and nods, guessing that you are a little weird when you are drunk.

"i l-love you" she says. alastor stops moving and looks down at you, the side of your face is on his chest.

you just keep mummbling and talking, one of your hands is around his, the other is moving very dramatically as you speak.

"y-you have bewitched me body mind and soul and i l... lo-love you" {Y/N} says, quoting a movie.

"what are you talking about dear" alasor laughs, rubbing your side.

"n-no, i mean it. i do. i love you, and your hands, and your smell, and your coat and your eyes..." she keeps slurring, and finally stands infront of him, holding onto his waist hars.

"my dear, i think you shoul-" without letting him finish, she leans up and kisses his lips, standing on her tip toes.

he, obviously, returns her kiss as he wraps both his arms around her, kissing her back.

he loves her as well, but he can keep himself in his hands, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. if shes already goes all out, he guesses that she just needed the brave juice and kisses you back, hoping to show you he feels the same.

finally, she pulls away, and he sees that she has tears in her eyes.

"my dea-" "what am i doing?!" she burst out crying, bumping her forehead into his chest and weeping.

he panics, trying to see your face and realize whats happening.

"i-i love someone! i love alastor! only alastor! i cant be kissing you!" she calls, crying.

**

"and then i just brought her to her room, got her into bed, and left" alastor finishs, smiling widely.

charlies mouth is slacked open with a smile.

"isnt that interesting?" he asks with a smile.

charlie is shocked how the man is so laid back and not phased, while you must be beating yourself over last nights confession.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧