96-*nanami x reader*

*in which your teacher gojo thinks hes already saw you off to bed after a mission. at least, thats what he thought*

smut. nanami x reader. gojo a bit of a creep. youre a third year ok

**

"alright! we should get some drinks!"

"gojo sensei, i just finished killing a curse and its almost 12am. do you think we could go back?"

he sighs and pushs his hands into his pockets. "fine! lets go!" he announces, and turns around, going for the door of the building and you run in after him.

he looks over you as you sit down in the train station, leaning back and closing your eyes. you are such a good student of his, youre a friend.

these are the last few months you had in jujutsu tech, and ever since gojo asked you if you want to stay here as a sorcoress and you said you werent sure, he paid extra attention to you and going out with you, so that you decide to stay there. you grew to be a good friend of his, and a strong sorcoress.

he sits down beside you and pulls up his phone, looking through his messeges.

"your free cake a month is ready!"

"where the hell are you? you were supposed to finish already"

"hello???"

"are {Y/N} and you alright?"

gojo laughs and shakes his head, typing back to his friend nanami "we are alright, just took longer then expected. we are on our way back"

he doesnt think much of it, since nanami worries for everyone a lot, so its natural for him to look after the both of you.

he kicks your leg when the train comes, and you go into the train, sitting beside each other in the empty cabin.

he notices you pull out your phone and start to look through notifications and apps, nothing out of the ordinary, but from the corner of his eye he sees the name tag of nanami in your notifications, and about 6 messeges from his name tag.

he strains his eyes trying to see whats in the messeges, trying to see what he could have already asked you in so many texts, unless its just looking for you. but its weird that nanami texts you so much.

he sees you typing quickly into his chat, and then close your phone, looking outside the window.

"is everything alright?" he asks. as you look over to him, he notices the big wide smile on your face with those gentle eyes.

"yeah, just tired from the day, but im alright"

"tired with that smile?" he smirks at you, dragging his finger on your cheek and lips roughly, making you laugh and hit his hands away from you.

"just satisfied. i had a good day" you reply to him, but your smile is too suspicious.

"right..." he laughs, leaving it and looking forward, drumming on his thighs all the way back to jujutsu tech.

he looks from the corner of his eye at you, leaning on the window with that stupid smile again.

what got you smiling like that?

he ignores it at the end, guessing its not important, like the last time you got happy because your favourite candy brand started making your favourite candies again.

you get to your station, and from there you go beside him back to campus.

"so, did you decide what you are gonna be doing after this?" he brings it up again.