75-nanami x reader

*in which nanami promised you sex in the morning, but when he returns home late, you take care of him. and its not sex.*

*talk of sex but... no sex. tired nanami*

**

the hour is almost 2 am. its raining outside, the consistant rain tapping on the big windows of your penthouse, while the apartment is lit up with a dim light.

{Y/N}, on the sofa, wrapped up in her robe, from underneath long sheer thigh highs could be seen.

on the coffee table, two empty glasses of wine, one is stained.

she had fallen asleep while waiting for her beloved, after he riled her up in the morning.

he didnt have to do much, just a kiss from him, lingering a little longer, his large palm holding your waist or sliding through your hair.

he just gets to you. him and his perfect looks, just by watching him cover himself up in a suit gets you hot.

"how are you so beautiful kento?" you mummbled this morning, watching him from the bed as he buttoned up his shirt.

"i think it sticks to me from a little someone" he replied, so smoothly, so simply.

"are you cheating on me?!" you called, faking shock. nanami never likes these games, he thinks that even though you are joking, you are belitelling yourself.

he was quick to actually pounce on you, trapping you under him on the bed and attack your face with kisses, mummbeling in between about how 'sometimes you are a little dumb'

"you are the most beautiful person to ever be existing on this planet. and the other planets as well. and if im any kind of good looking is because everything thats around you becomes better" he says, leaning down to kiss your lips, slowly, gently, lovingly.

its his love that turned you on the most.

"i love you so so much" his voice is low as he whispers it, intimetly, to you and only you, his lips passing the words directly to yours.

"i love you too" you whisper, holding onto his strong forearms and kissing his lips, almost whimpering when he draws away from your lips.

"ill try coming home earlier today, alright?" he smiles at you, kissing yoir forehead, "i can tell you are incredibly turned on and i wanna see what youll be like in the evening" he chuckles after your face turned into a pout, and he went back to getting ready for work.

on usual days, hed come home anytime between 5 and 10, but on special occasions, when he has 'special work' hed be back really late.

looks like today is one of those days.

you wake up when you hear the keys enter the keyhole on the other side of the door, and immediatly jump over to open it, ignoring the dizziness in your eyes.

you swing the door open and find him standing there, his shoulders slouched, his clothes and hair drenched in rain water and his skin pale and cold, eyes red, but still a gentle, soft smile on his lips.

"oh kento" you sigh out deeply, pulling him by the jacket into the apartment and wrap your arms around him, laying your head on his chest, "i was so worried"

the blond sighs and immediatly envelopes you in his arms, kissing your head and laying his cheek on the crown of your head, "im okay kitten". his voice is absolutly wrecked, sounding horce.

"are you hurt?" you ask, pulling away and holding his arms, looking him up and down. he looks... so tired.

"dont worry" he smiles, brushing your hair away from your face, "ill take a quick shower and ill be right with you darling, why dont you go to the bed and ope-" "come, ill warm you up a bath" you say, as if not even listening to his words, taking his hand and pulling him after you to the bathroom.