8-jack sparrow x reader

*lol, this is kinda weird and kinda long, but i like it. and the ending is a little weird and almost impossible but i mean.. whatever*

**

"god damn!" you were running away from some guy, he was about 30 years old, and about an hour ago you got into a sword fight with him, and you were running around navis now. "get in here lass!" he shouted, and you stopped when you reached the deck, and turned around to the man.

he had short hair and a stupid beer belly, and he looked like a dumbass. you were on the sand now, barefoot in the sand, the skirt was flying about perfectly and your tanktop was hugging you perfectly because of the corset in the fabric, your hair also danced perfectly by the wind. you held up your sword, well, someones sword, you stole it from the hardwear shop in navis.

"pay time little lady" he said, and you started circling, foot after foot, toes to ankle, keeping eye contact. "got no money my man" you shrugged, chuckling. "i dont need your money" he said and attacked forward, swinging his sword at you, but you blocked it quickly with yours, giving him a face at hoe close to yours it was, pulling a smirk and raising your eyebrow before pushing him off of you.

you started battling, the swords clinking snd hitting each other as you were going back, him backing you back, until you started backing up a wooden bridge, the man just infront if you, still battling with your swords. you kept on battling until you both were on the ship you backed to, and kept on youe duel.

"stop it!" he growled "what?" you ask, attacking, and him stopping the swords infront of his face. he pushed it back and again, you started circling "you wont win me little girl" he snarls, making you scoff "im a hunderd times better then you in everything" you snarl back.

while you were circling slowly each other, you hitting the slightly moist deck with your bare feet, hand gripping hard on the sword, back stright, shoulder back, good pousture, face cold as you faught.

"what is this?" a drunken voice asked by you. you didnt turn your head since it would be a stupid get distracted in a middle of a duel...- and the man looked over. you rolled your eyes and looked briefly to the side too, seeing a man with dreadlocks, hat and a lot of rings and clothes, little moustache and little beard.

"sorry captain, just gonna get this guy off and im leaving" you tell him, still circling with the man. "what are you two doing?" he asked. "she stole from me!" "i did?" you ask, cooing your head to the side. "the sword!" he yells. "oh its your sword? i though it was about our bar fight!" you call, smirking. "we faught because of the sword!" the man shouts, attacking again, snd you blocking again.

"could never remember that, im dead drunk" you tell him, twisting the sword, and his arm cracks and the sword is flowen out of his hand and onto the deck, and you pressed the swlrd to hjs neck. "just won, son" you snarl, pressing the tip of the sward deeper into his neck and leaning down closer to him so your face is close to his.

"dont... dont kill.. me" he whimpers, holding up his hands in defeat. "oh, youre the worst..." you roll your eyes. "oh no no, come on" the captian says, taking a step forward to step on the other side of the sward. "lets put that down.." he says, slowly raising his hands to the sward. "ahhh!!" you groaned loudly, slumping down your shpulders and sticking your sword in the deck.

"get out of here before i take your legs" you say in a sigh, motioning for him to scram and throw your head back. he stands up from when he fell and started lightly bowing and mummbling some stuff, and scrammbling himself off the ship.

you sigh and look as he runs off silently, until you hear a cleared throat behind you, so you turn on your toes to look at him, the captin. the man looked at you with his eyes squinted, your skin was smooth and your cheeks were lightly flushed red, from the sun, or maybe from the duel just now, she was wearing a flowey skirt and a tank top with a corset hugging her figure, her feet bare and her {H/C} {H/T} flying in the air, complimenting her {E/C} eyes, well, one eye, he noticed. your right eye was white.