50-gojo satoru x reader

as soon as he finished killing the last curse, he looked at his watch and went, "shit".

the clock showing 3:26. about... 5 hours and 26 minutes after he said he'll be home at.

"whats wrong?" megumi asks, trying to clean himself off with a wet wipe that nobara handed out, since they all got blood on their faces.

gojo panicks and quickly lifts his phone. he sees 3 missed calls from you, and one from nanami. he doesnt know if hes more scared of you, or your older brother, kento.

"go back" he doesnt do much of explaining, just dismissivly waves his hand, and starts running.

5 hours and 26 minutes. this might as well be his new record of making you wait. well, maybe except for the one time he was supposed to meet you at a restaurant, and he was so late that by the time he got there the restaurant was closed.

for some reason, you deliberatly asked him this morning if he'll be back in time today, and he obviously dismissed you with a "yeah, yeah".

and here he was, running down the bridge with no sidewalk, cars hoking at him.

it doesnt matter how laid back you were, some would even argue that you are lazy and so carefree, you still cared for him a lot and hated it when he was late.

and 5 hours is so late.

hes already past the bridge and now runs through the downtown. it doesnt matter what time it was, the downtown was always full, and now he had to elbow through everyone to get past it.

he knows all so well and done that you hate it when hes not coming. it makes you feel like be doesnt care about you enough, doesnt love you. unimportent. unseen.

which is not true. he loves you so much, he values you and cares for you, you are the most precious thing to him, but hes so messy and forgetful, he sometimes just goes off without thinking first, and ends up in a situation like this.

he knows it makes you sad, feel uncomfortable and unloved and all of those, no matter if you voice it or not. which you usualy dont.

he can just see it, if he comes home late and finds you already sleeping, curled into a ball within yourself, unmoving and still.

next morning he'll always see it better. he sees you just sitting there, drinking your coffee. you look at him and give him a sad smile of understanding and sadness, and look back down to your coffee.

you looked so voulnorable and he could feel how you felt. insignificant.

he finally pushs past everyone and gets to the other side of the street. he considers calling you, but as he thinks about it hes scared to wake you up. he doesnt consider calling your brother, knowing that the first chance he gets, the blond is going to skin him.

when he first got his interest in you, he was shocked you are his sister. you were so laid back, funny and carefree, he couldnt see you in any way connected to nanami.

with time he knew how close you were with your brother and how much he cared for you. when nanami first found out you are together, he verbaly, very loudly, went off on gojo, letting him know exactly what he'll do to him, (not trying to mask how mad he was about finding you two in bed), if he ever made you feel bad.

he made you feel bad a bunch of time. not on purpose, all of those times were him being late and breaking his promise of being home in time. everytime kento was about to go off on gojo, you got in between, and more then once got physical with your brother in a fight to defend gojo.

hes so stupid.

he wondered if you left the flat to go to your brothers, but dismissed it when he remembered your lisence got taken away for, like, the 8th time you got a speeding ticket. and youd never take public transport, you hated it more then you hated gojo being late.