29-sherlock x reader

*just imagine moriarty is still alive, also, based on an archer episode. also, this is not the best, kind of rushed*

**

"where the hell is she?!" moriarty chuckles through the phone at sherlocks concerned voice and sighs with content. "you didnt even wake up when we took her" he tells the detective with his smooth voice.

again, sherlock grips onto the tablet screen he found on his armchair this morning. a live camera was showing you, tied to a chair in some kind of metalic looking room, your hair was tied up in the way you have it for work, but youre still in your pajama shorts, telling him they took you while you were getting ready.

with a blindfold around your eyes, hands and legs tied to the chair, you were still asleep, your head hung forward as you slept-drugged.

"why are you involving her?!" sherlock yells into the phone pressed to his face, and moriarty laughd once again, "do you not know?" he asks smoothly, surprised, "jeez, you really are dumb" he chuckles,"maybe... when this is finished... youll understand" he says, sighing in the end.

sometime this morning, someone got into sherlock and yours flat and kiddnapped you, tying you and putting you in that room that sherlock could see, but not where you are.

"shes about 10 feet below that" moriarty finally tells the anxious man-child, showing a generator running an air pump in the desert, "-and tgat pumps air into that cell you saw" he chuckles, proud of himself.

"now you listen to me you li-" "but remember sherlock, we dont have a lot of time, because that pump has only enough fuel for... 8 hours?" moriarty stops him, and sherlock could practically hear his smirk.

sherlock closes his mouth and growls lowly, "well, go look in your kitchen, if you want to save her from dying in the middle of no where. ill be here on the line, if you get bored... or give up" moriarty says, and sherlock stomps to his kitchen to find bottles, powders, flasks, beakrs, and all types of lab equipment.

sighing, sherlock falls in his chair and looks around the mess on his kitchen table, trying to find what moriarty wants him to do to save you.

**

when you open your eyes finally, theres still darkness. what? you try to move, but now you feel it, your hands tied behind you, your feet stuck in place. what the hell?

it didnt take you long to understand that youre not in your bed, neither at work. it smells strange here. taken. kidnapped. being sherlocks roommate, you were ready for things like this. thats the price you payed for being sherlocks friend.

"who are you? what do you want? why wont you answer me?" you ask out in hopes of getting an answer. when theres not one, you start screamimg again.

sighing, you stop screaming. theres no point in screaming, you could hear your voice hitting the walls in the place you were in. your wrists hurt as well as your head pounding from the cloroform your kiddnappers used on you this morning.

**

"how are you doing sherlock?" moriarty sang through the phone, 2 hours later already. sherlock sighs, annoyed, but doesnt reply, keeps working on the chemicals the phsycopath gave him.

"just look at her... ha ha!" moriarty chuckles with a cheery voice, and sherlock gets up quickly, speed walking to the sitting room again, scrammbling for the tablet on the sofa.

looking at the screen, sherlock sees you struggling in the chair, still tied up, trying to kick while shouting as well. he couldnt hear your shouts, but just seeing you like this did something to him, and he quickly returns to his desk.