42-aizawa x reader

*gore! but also, if you ever get stabbed, dont remove the object! its the only thing stopping the wounded from bleeding out to death, its like a plug, apply preassure around the stabbing area. just do a first aid course ok, its importent! this is fanfic, so im allowing myself let aizawa remove the... stabbed*

**

aizawas eyes twitch, and he opens them to look over his classroom, only half of the class, the other half, including you, were training with present mic at the school grounds.

then, his phone vibrated again, and he pulled it out of his pocket and looks at the screen, a notification from your name tag.

he slides it open and reads the messeges.

"i need help"
"im screwed"

furrowing his brows, he taps the screen.

"you know where to find me"

he puts his phone on the table and leans back, stretching his arms up and groans.

he knew you were training now, and assummed you were beat a little, or just said something stupid out of your mouth. noone could ever guess what would be the next thing you were about to say.

he waits for a few minutes, looking over his students as they all do classwork silently.

then, the door to his classroom opens, and he sees you walking in, crying, your shirt bloody as well as your cheek, your hand pressing to your shoulder, present mic coming in after you while holding your other hand.

aizawa stands up, his chair falls behind him as he sees you cry and bloody, present mic looks all guilty.

he stomps over to you and present mic with an annoyed and irritated face, the whole class looking towards the door as well.

he puts his hand on your shoulder and looks you over, "what happened?!" he grumbles, but you cry harder and he looks up at the blond.

"what the hell?!" he asks his friend, irritated. the blond coughs and starts mummbling and stuttering.

aizawa sighs and takes your hand in his, turning to the door. "look over them" he says, pulling you out of the class behind him, slamming the door with a kick behind him.

he turns back to you and puts his hand on your not bleeding cheek, brushing your tear gently as he looks carefully at your pained face.

he looks down at your bleeding shoulder, its bloody and sticks to your body, but in a closer look he sees something shiny.

he leans down and squints his tured eyes, and then grow back wide when he sees 3 silver heads of screws stuck in your shoulder, sticking the shirt to your body not only with blood.

he grabs your wrist and pulls your hand down from your cheek, and he sees how bloody it is, and then he sees 2 little silver screws screwed into your cheek, your skin breaking at them.

"how did this happen?!" he calls, looking carefully at the screws in your cheek and back to those in your shoulder, his heart beat picks up as he slowly understands the pain you must be in.

you dont answer, just keep crying uncomfortably at the pain, your hands gripping onto aizawas shirt tightly, your eyes red and irritated from crying.

he takes your hand firmly in his and pulls you behind him through the halls, your whimpers in the back as you trail behind him on your way to the nurses office.

when aizawa gets to recovery girls office, he kicks the door open, but theres silence inside. shiit. now aizawa remembers that shes not in school today, and now hes left with this situation.