13-the poker demon-present mic x student!reader

lets do trigger warning, i guess. TW; gammbling, drinking, walking in the rain, orphan, a little bit of nsfw, poker, of course everything is underage lmao, so relationship between a teacher and a student... just be careful when heading into this. there isnt really a relationship in this one though, since this is like a set up for a relationship so... you choose, could be a part two if you want!

**

its 12 am. just like every monday, tuesday and thursday, you grabbed your bag and ran out of your dorm with a smile.

ever since you moved to the dorms, money was much easier then when you actually had to live with aren, your fathers friend. now, you didnt really need to pay for food or anything, just the occasional money sucking store you wanted.

that, and you also got so used, and loved working at the pub. aren kuboyaso (haha get it) would take you to the pub and let you play poker, since you were so naturally good at it, and slowly, you also started singing at the pub, earing a lot of money for both you and aren.

you run out of the school dorm and all the way out of the schools campus. you got outside and looked around until a black car screeched infront of you, and you smiled, hoping in the car.

"hey you" aren smiles as you shut the door to the back seat of the dodge challenger, immediatly you start to change into your night outfit, "hey yourself" you smirked.

**

the car stopped, and your door was opened by the purple haired man, offering his hand. "thank you aren" you smiled, stepping out of the car, now dressed in a tight black dress with a slit all the way up your thigh, sheer stockings and a pair of high black heels.

you walk inside hand-in-hand, offering smiles and greetings to all the people you knew, acting as if youre not a highschool student.

"miss {L/N}, the table is about to start" jonas, the dealer smiles at you gently. "oh, im coming" you smiked, and kissed arens-the asexual-cheek, winking. you posed as a couple, so you wont get too much questions. "wish me luck..." you whisper with a smile. "good luck darling.." his low voice whispers as a sexy smirk strechs across his face.

clicking your tounge, you leave his hand and follow the dealer into a back room and sat down at the green table, taking the glass of champagne that was handed to you. on your right a man with glasses and white hair, on the other side a younger man with blue hair-probably a new player, and beside him a man with black hair and a long moustache.

"ready?" the dealer asks, and you smile widely, "spread 'em!"

**

"open" jonas asks. this is the last round of the game, and the jitons were spread around the table, you with the biggest amount in the center. you watched as everyone opened their cards, and then you did, revealing double aces.

"win" jonas smiles, and you lean forward to pull the jitons back to yourself with your gloved hands. "sweet"

**

hizashi walks into his second bar tonight, the one he was at earlier had terrible music. he heard from someone theres live music in this one, and he decided to come and listen.

he sat down at a table alone, couldnt drag aizawa with him tonight, so he was alone. he orders a drink and looks forward at the stage, the closed red curtins on it.

it wasnt a big bar, it was dark and cozy, and most of the people that were there were older men, no teenagers. it reminded him of a 1950s bar show.

through the curtins pops out a bare leg, only covered up by a see-through little stocking. the curtin opens, and a young woman comes through, wearing the tightest black dress with a slit all up her thigh, the stocking held up by garters, he drooled over the thought of them being connected to your panties.