85.1-lucius malfoy x reader

*depressed slytherin reader tiptoes to the end of her road. she is saved by lucius malfoy because i said so*

tw-your parents are mean. lucius is ooc and i lovee him. also narcissia? dont know her. she aint in this story.
depression. hes a good father in this one.

**

and she played the piano.

ever since she was a little girl, her parents made her play the piano, and ever since then, you were such an event for the death eaters.

it began after the first few times you visited the malfoy household with your parents, and while the adults were 'busy', you and draco-younger then you in a year-always found something to mess around with and compete in.

they had a grand piano in their mansion, even though none of them played the piano. it played itself.

draco tried getting you off the stool, knowing that his father doesnt allow touching anything in the house, but it didnt help.

you pushed open the cover and looked at the keys, and smiled at draco, showing him your tongue and start to slowly play what you recently learned, chopin's prelude no.7 in A major.

even though your fingers moved rather slowly, and you were only 10, the playing got the adults out of their meeting and into the room, seeing draco sitting beside you on the stool as you played slowly.

"{Y/N}!" suddennly, a bark came. you hit the keys, scared, and the cover fell on your fingers, crushing your little fingers under the heavy cover. you pull them out, scared and already crying, and fall off the stool. draco was already standing infront of his father, blaming you for everything.

your name was growled again, and you quickly stood up and shuffled over to your parents, standing infront of them, holding your fingers tightly in pain and crying.

"you know you mustnt touch whats not yours without asking beforehand" your father sneers, looking at you with bored eyes, as if you werent crying and your fingers werent just crushed.

"im sorry father..." you mumbled out a cry. "dont apologize to him, apologize to mr malfoy" your mother said quickly.

slowly, you turn around and look up at the owner of the house, long white hair and the cane...

intimidated, you move back a bit and look down, crying out an "im sorry for touching your furniture mr malfoy"

he chuckles and smiles at you, then looks between both your parents. "how obedient are you. it is quite alright young lady. and your playing is delightful" he says softly, your parents think they hear mock in it, as well as you.

he doesnt mean it though.

tears pour even harder from your eyes and you nod in apology.

"lets go {Y/N}" you mother says, and after murmuring bye to draco and him waiving at you, you follow after your parents out of the house.

you sat in your room in your own house, and a house elf is taking care of your bruised fingers.

"do they not love me?" you ask in a cry.

the house elf sighs and shakes her head. "they dont love anything" she said.

**

next year, you went for your first year in hogwarts, and the hat was very confused on where to place you, but after a few moments, you were placed in slytherin.

didnt mean much to you, you were just excited to go to a new school and meet new friends.

but your parents made it clear.