35.1-father!lucius malfoy x daughter!reader [drabble]

*if he had a daughter he would be soft and you cant convince me otherwise. also, if you love lucius as your dad, you are precious and let me hug you*

**

the door to his office opens. before he can even look up, he hears a long whine, "daaaddddyyyyy...." and small pattering of bare feet on the cold floors of his office.

when he finally looks up, the six year old is running up to him with her hands streched out and forward at him, a pout on her face.

"what is it sweetheart?" he asks as he slides his chair back and reachs his hands forward. you come up to him and raise your hands, and he places his hands under your arms and raises you to his lap, sitting you on his thighs.

you hold onto his shoulders and shake them dramatically, whining the whole time. "can you stop being here and come be with me?" you whine, looking up at him with a pout.

he chuckles and tucks hair behind your ear. "will you let me finish this one paper darling?" he asks. "no! lets do something!" you call, gripping his shirt in your hands tightly.

he looks from you over to the clock on his desk. "you should be asleep already young lady" he says, looking back at you.

"well, will you put me to bed?" you ask. he smiles and nods. "i will. after i finish this one paper" he says, putting his hand on the back of your head and bumping your forehead to his chest.

you whine and lay down on his chest with your hands hanging off of his shoulders as he gets back to the table and back to his paper, your hands patting his hair.

at some point, he feels your hands on his hair, and as you part some of it into three pieces and start braiding it behind his head.

he chuckles, but doesnt move, now eager to finish his work and spend some time with you, even if that means that its just going to be him putting you to bed.

he feels as your small fingers tug and brush his hair as you braid a small braid into his hair, and then braid another one to a different part of his long hair.

you loved braiding his hair, and you do it a lot when you have time, and sometimes he would go to work to find out you put small braids in his hair while he slept.

hes a whole full grown ass man with power and confidence, but the second you come into view he becomes a whole softy.

when he took you to work one day he made sure not to cuss and be nice, but he still needed to leave you in his office to go out and bark at someone, then come back into the room to you and playing with you until his next meeting.

finally, he finishs his paper. he sighs and drops his quill and leans back, setting his hand on your back.

"done?" you ask, pulling away from his neck and putting your hands on the hair in the front, braiding a small braid to his right side.

"done" he says in his deep voice, watching your concertraiting face as you braid his hair, your brows furrowed and your lips pressed together tightly.

"good... now we can..." you stop to yawn and move your hands to the left side of his hair, braiding a small braid there, "go to sleep" you finish your thought as your small fingers make their way down his long hair.

"are you done little lady?" he asks as he sees you lower your hands again, and you nod. "all done!" you smile widely, "you look like a fairy daddy" you smile.

he chuckles and puts his hand under you and stands up, leaning you on his hip as he gets up and pushs his chair under the desk and walks out of his office with you on his hip, your cheek pressed to his shoulder.

"are you tired little one?" he asks as he starts going upstairs. you yawn and shake your head "no" before snuggling closer into him.

he chuckles and goes to open the door to your room, but you stop him by looking up at him with big eyes, hands on his chest. "can i sleep with you tonight?" you whisper, looking up at him.

"and why is that darling?" he asks, letting his hand leave the handle of the door, already knowing hes complying to your wish. hed break the laws of physics if you asked him to.

"i think theres something in my closet..." you whipser, looking at your door. "i really doubt it sweetheart" he chuckles as he turns to go to his own room.

"im telling you dad, theres something in there, and its waiting to eat me!" you call, holding onto his shoulder and climbing up to look behind him towards your door.

"we'll check it tomorrow morning, alright?" he asks, and you lay your cheek on his shoulder again.

"what if its not there in the morning?" you ask, looking up at him as he opens the door to his own room, taking you into it.

"we will check" he says as he closes the door behind him and sets you on the bed.

he goes to his bathroom to change out into a simple pair of pants and a shirt, coming back into the room to find you already under the covers, leaning back on the bedframe with a wide smile, your feet moving under the blanket.

he comes over to the bed and climbs in, you open the blanket for him a little and he gets in and under it, you lean over his legs to tuck the blanket under his hip lazily.

he watchs as you settle the blanket comfortly around the both of you and then lay down on your side. he does the same, his head a little higher then yours as you both look at each other.

you tuck both of your hands under your head, he does the same, one of the braids you made is hanging off of his face a little and over his chin.

"can we not check my closet tomorrow?" you whisper to your dad. "why not?" he asks curiously, smiling, ready for you to say something adorable.

"because i like sleeping here better. and maybe the monster wants a room too" you smile, moving off to lay on your back and looking your head towards the side and looking to the big window.

"you think so?" he chuckles, watching you yawn and nod, "maybe hes just a kid monster who wants to sleep in a bed and he also doesnt have a mommy..." you whisper lowly.

lucius gulps and his face turns serious for a moment. "maybe the monster has a daddy" he suggests, leaning up on his elbow to see your face.

"maybe he does, but maybe he doesnt, and he wants to live here because i have one" you suggest, looking at your father again.

"maybe" he smiles, kissing your forehead, "youll always have me, you know it" he says, brushing your cheek gently.

"i know daddy" you smile up at him, "and ill do anything for you" he adds  smiling.

"will you bring me the moon?" you ask, looking back outside the window. he chuckles and looks up at the full moon as well, "ill cast a spell at it and put it in your room" he says, seeing as you slowly beam a tired smile.

you turn back around to your side and tuck your hand under your head, looking up at lucius.

"but even if we let the monster live in my room, youll love me more, right?" you ask, yawning again.

he leans down to kiss your forehead and wraps his hand around you, "always"

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧