31-dadzawa x reader

* dadzawa x reader. err, this is sad. suicide, bad parenting, depression, the whole play so... be careful.

inspired by Aizawa_ssmile who wrote something like this, but this is... with a reader whos deprressed and insecure and doesnt have the backbone to stand up for herself because... mental things guys. ... be careful reading this lmao.*

**

being aizawas daughter is not easy. hes a busy man, and he doesnt have a lot of time for himself... or you. he works all day, patrols at night, and in between he trains, sleeps, and cares for his students.

he doesnt bother keeping an eye on you, since... well, youre ereaserheads daughter! you are strong and you can handle yourself. thats what he thought at least.

and because of him being so busy and tired all the time, you couldnt help yourself but feel guilty and pity for him. he works so hard, all the time, and he didnt have time for you, and you could understand it. you couldnt do anything, or even think about asking him to spend time with you when hes so busy.
there are more importent things than me.

you, reletively for his other students, were ok. you knew your quirk and you had a house with food, and you felt bad for complaining, so you didnt, even when it felt bad, being unseen.

youd mostly see your father at school when he teachs, and even than he doesnt pay much attention to you, when he has to run around and care for other people.

he wasnt home much, and when he was it would be late at night when he works on school assignments, so when you woke up this morning and saw his boots in the house, you were quite excited.

you jog down the corridor and find at the living room table your father, dark hair sprawled across his face and table, papers under his sleeping head.

without waking him up, you walk to the kitchen and pour yourself a cup of tea, deciding not to wake him up until he has to get to work, he must be tired.

you get ready for school as quietly as you can, every time you went past him you made sure to tip toe extra quietly, and when your time came to get to school, you decided that for one day, you could drape a blanket over him and tell the school hes not feeling well, so he could stay home one day in his whole life time and rest.

getting to UA, you infrom nezu that aizawa isnt feeling well and wont come to school, so present mic would fill in for him today.

"is he really sick?" present mic asks as he walks beside you to class 1-A, "no, he just seemed really tired and i didnt want to wake him up" you smile gently as you tell him. you liked hizashi, he was there for you often when your father couldnt, even though he too was a very busy man.

"i hope he wont eat you when he finds out what you did" he laughs, and you join in with a nervous laugh, "i hope so too" you whisper, not so joking anymore.

and so, a few hours go by without aizawa in sight, and you felt good for letting him sleep once in his life.
but just in time for the last class of the day to start, the door slams open and aizawa stands there, a scowl on his face.

"{Y/N}" his voice is warning and tacky, and youre ready for your yelling. you get up slowly and tutter towards the door, exiting it and standing infront of him as he slams the door close again.

"why didnt you wake me up?!" he yells, staring down at you, "b-because you seemed tired and... i thought you should sleep once in-" "you cant choose for me!" he cuts you off, wagging his finger.

ready for scolding, you lower your head and clasp your hands together, "you know how much my work is importent, and i dont have time for things like that!" things like your daughter. i know dad, i know im not importent.