105-the grand tour x reader

*in which you crash*
my fave is jeremy and i dont care what you have to say, sorry.

**

"so this piece of art is the mclaren speedtail, v8, 1000 and something horsepower, and extremly aerodymic" you present your beautiful car.

"and you are going to race that in this race" james says as he walks closer.

"yes i will" you smile, leaning on the car without a plate.

"will you hold it? from past experiences you are about as capable as hammond. not as bad, but about the same power" he jokes, crossing his arms.

"well, as you say that, its just fuel to me ears to break the record on this track" you show him your tongue and turn around to leave for the bathrooms.

"do you think she will actually break the record?" richard asks, looking around the car.

"well, she has the car, not sure if she has the nerve. she is... actually no, shes not sensible" jeremy laughs as he thinks about it more.

you have been going around the world with them for the last few years, and they learned that you are not sensible, and very extra. if you wanna go through there, youll go. you want to do that, youll do that.

which has caused you some simple crashs and some minor injuries, but many jokes.

you were a great addition to the group. young, funny, extreme. just what they needed.

and since you had some past experiences in racing, and you have been working with them for even longer, not just on camera, but also backstage, it was easy for them to get close to you.

they knew you. they know you.

you are the one that gets drunk at every office party and offer the wildest things ever, including a drag race drunk.

you are the one that after a full night of partying till 4 am, always show up on set to do your job, before or backstage, at exactly 6am, no matter if you are hungover or still under the influance of something.

and you always had such a simple attitude towards everything.

so on the show, you were refreshing, and fun.

so what if you crashed a few times and ruined things. it was all fun and games.

"here she comes, the racer" jeremy says as you return to your car.

"here i am" you smirk and open your arms to the sides as you present yourself.

"are you ready? lots of corners round there" hammond laughs at you as he pats you on the back.

"ill be alright" you laugh back as jeremy plops the helmet on your head, and you go off, getting into the car.

"just remember {Y/N}, your car is actually the fastest and most impressive round here, do a good job" james says.

"yes, dont let down the mclaren name" jeremy says as he pats your car.

"thanks guys, very encouraging" you say as you drive off to the start line.

you look ahead, but talk to the gopro. "well, this is it. im going to drive the fastest car right now. im excited. i think" you chuckle as you stick your middle finger out of the window, aimed back at your collegues, making them burst out laughing, before the flag is down and you are off.

"she has left" jeremy says as they go closer to the fences to look as you go round.

"shes truly powering through there, look at that speed!" richard smiles.