44-drunk {Y/N} in the order of the phoenix

*err... drunk {Y/N} doing a mission for the order. idk how to explain it, but itll be fun! its just a fun lil oneshot thats like a lil in between episode if the harry potter frenchise was a tv show*

**

"where are they?" moody grumbles, looking at his pocket watch. he sent remus to get you from your hiding place here, but its been a while already.

"im sure shes just getting ready or something, you know how she can be" sirius smirks, drinking his whiskey.

when the maraduars were graduating hogwarts, their last year, a new student came in for her first year. in her first week she already was known as a truble maker.

on your first week you got stuck on a chandelier, swinging on it and changing all the crystals on the chandelier to gummy candies. they connected you and were like your mantors this one year, hanging out with you and watching your shananigans.

the mauradors graduated after your first year in hogwarts, but they all heard about the things you did while in school. severus, in the order and a teacher in hogwarts, was telling them what kind of truble you recently got into, dumbeldore and moody who were always walking on egg shells to keep you in line, as much as they could, and always there to get you out of serious truble.

because no matter how much truble you caused, you were a great witch, and your heart was in the right place. dumbeldore saw that in you an was always there to help and protect you if needed. he knew that one day you will be something great and will return the favour.

after you graduated just a couple years ago, you went to romania to cause truble there as a dragon tamer.

and now, as the order needed someone to sneak into hogwarts and do a secret mission, they decided that youd be a great choice. or rather, sirius and remus encouraging that decision, moody on the fence because he had enough of your stupidity when he helped you get your permit to be a dragon tamer.

and now, in your mid 20, you were asked to help in the order.

"well, i can only hope they are on their way here" arthur smiles, leaning back and reading a paper.

true, late but true, after 20 minutes, finally remus returned through the door, announcing, "look who i brought!" everyone looks over to him and find beside him {Y/N}.

{H/C} hair, reletively short, wearing a skirt and a black turtle neck, a scar on the left side of your face and a wide big smile. and a flask in your hand.

"hey!" you call with a wide smile, opening your arms to the sides. "squeak!" you sirius laughs as he walks over to you, hugging you tightly. "its been a hot minute sirius!" you laugh up at him, almost loosing it.

"how are you doing?" he asks, "oh you know, sometimes i feel like a nut, sometimes i dont. whos that?" you ask, walking over to molly and smiling at her, immediatly asking questions and leaning to examin her dress. molly looks back at remus with her brows smushed together in confusion.

"dont mind her, drunkeness is her best virtue" he says, shrugging his shoulders. "excuse me?" you ask, standing up straight and stomping over to him without bending your knees and your chin up, "what?" you ask when you lend at his feet.

"we dont have time for that!" severus grumbles, rolling his eyes. "oh alright, you dungen bat, what do you need me to do?" you ask, landing your butt on the seat beside moody.

"havent seen you in a while as well, howve you been?" you ask, looking up at moody and tracing your finger on his heavy coat.

"and are we sure shes going to be ok there?" arthur asks, raising his eyebrow. "definatly!" sirius smiles as he stands behind you, holding your shoulders.