56-*snape x reader*

*nsfw, anal, hurt/comfort, smut, use of safeword, dumbification, crying, subspace, over all SENSITIVE CONTENT, CONTINUE WITH CAUTION!*
and on that note, enjoy. simpforsevy this is for you, with love ")

**

"whos gonna pay for it?"

your head was spinning at this point and every muscle of your body burned, especially your legs, tied into an opened split on the bed, literally pulling your limbs apart.

it was a pure accident as you knocked off a set of his new viels that are strong enough to contain the kind of magic he was planning in bottling up in them.

but while you were trying on something new for him-the little maid outfit you thought hed like-you accidently pushed it over and it broke all over the floor, and making you slip on the floor as well.

he ran into the bedroom from his study to check on you, but the anger from seeing his expensive viels all shattered on the floor-and maybe the tiny little dress that was on you-made him unable to stop himself.

he made sure to give you good hell before he even got into this position, ready to soon get into you.

your throat felt really sore, as well as your bum, and your mouth hurt so badly you couldnt even close it, which earned you a "drooly silly girl" from the dark haired professor.

he was apperantly so angry he didnt even check up on you after you fell in the glass, didnt attend to your bleeding leg, palms, or your stomach, but immediatly went down to start punishing you.

only when he started punishing you, you realized this is a much bigger deal then you thought it was at first, since he couldnt hold himself from immediatly barking at you and almost kicking you over to the bed.

he looks down at you from his position above you, his hands on either side of your head as he sneered down at you.

and fuck, even if you did hurt like hell, you felt so bad for dissapointing him, and you felt even worse that the pain wasnt even doing it for you at this point, it was just plain hurt, you didnt want to stop him.

he was so mad, and you only wanted to make it up to him, to have him be less mad at you and calm down. maybe hes just stressed and wants to play a little hard.

"i-i-i will..." you mutter, teary eyes looking up at him despretly.

he raises one hand and pushs his palm on your forehead and pushs down, and leans a little closer to talk in your ear.

"you gonna gather up money from whoring around?" he snarls, pressing harder on your forehead, almost leaning his whole weight on it, pressing you down further into the bed.

you give out some sort of a whimper, your head is pulled back, and you can feel his teeth on the colomn of your throat, and then he bites down, a little gentler then you thought he would.

you could feel some of the glass from his viles still in your skin, and it burned, acompanied by his too tight ropes around your ankles and wrists.

he unsticks his hand from your forehead and you take a deep breath, your head starts pounding as he goes down and starts to untie your legs very quickly.

"t-thank... y-" "shut it" he shuts you up and yanks your right leg across to the other side quickly, you can even hear a "click" from your hip.

he flips you ovr to your stomach and ties your legs again to the bedposts, but doesnt retie your hands so they are crisscrossed infront of you. very uncomfortably.