53-aizawa x reader

*no actual smut, just talking about past fucks and some kink talk. maybe a bit of voyarism*

**

hizashi lives just one floor above you and shouta, and there is one unspoken war between you two. whos louder.

hizashi talks loudly, and plays his instruments loudly, and aizawa never did anything, just too annoyed.

when you came to live with him on the other hand, you got annoyed, but also decided to get him back at it.

if hizashi plays or yells too loudly, the next time hes guranateed to hear yelling, screaming, skin slapping, grunting and screechs of your bed. that was the pay back.

doesnt matter this war, you three were still very close friends. after all, you and hizashi were friends before you even met shouta.

you always knew hizashi was a loud fellow, but it never, in your wilddest dreams, accured to you that he had the nerve to use his guitar late at night and wake the whole block up.

so when you moved in, and for the first time ever woke up from his guitar playing, you stood up and poked the cieling with a broom in hopes of him realising. he did not.

next night, you and aizawa had a very loud session yourself. not a guitar playing session.

the war was reletively unspoken, but if one of you heard loud noises, the second knew what would come next.

you and hizashi found it very funny, and aizawa just got kind of stuck in it, so he just enjoyed what he got, plus watching you and hizashi fight was reletively funny.

since you were such close friends, youd be around each other a lot as well. you went out together, ate together, and often in the mornings, hizashi came downstairs to you flat to have coffee together.

and thats what he did today. after a night of you and aizawa together, the sound of what sounded like a porn tape rang in his ears as he walked downstairs in his pajamas, hair laid down and his glasses on his nose.

as he reached your flats door, he raised his hand to grab the door knob, but he stopped when he heard a whine from inside.

my god... he thinks, are they still at it?

"but why nottt?" he hears you whine on the other side of the door.

"what do you mean why not?" aizawa chuckles. "because, darling, its dirty" aizawa says, and hizashi could hear that hes taking down cups and the grains of coffee, the utensils clincking on the marble island in the middle of your kitchen.

whats dirty? why do you want it?

"but... dont you think it fits..." you say, lower, hizashi is now pressing his ear to your door, and he hears your gentle footsteps going somewhere.

wwhhhaaatttt... hizashi is properly confused, whats dirty, and why does it fit you?!

"no darling. theres a big difference between a dirty little girl and the kind of dirty that is" aizawa says, and you giggle in respond.

goddamnit, what kind of sick and twisted kink are you trying aizawa to entertain for you?

"but dont you think itll be fun?" you whine again, and hizashi is trying so hard to listen to the conversation hes pressed to the door like glue.

"kitten, last time we did something like that you cried" aizawa remarks.

hizashis mouth falls open, and his eyes grow wide. what kind of weird sex are you two having?! making you cry, and you still asking for it? it becomes a little weird when he thinks about past times he heard you... consumate.

"because i just... love you... and i love having me all over you" you say.

hizashi is shocked. its too early in the morning to be hearing all of this. its different from hearing your screams and screechs, because he could make fun of all that. this is... too much.

you are still just his friend {Y/N}, carefree and cute, an adorable girl who loves being pet on the head and falls asleep in every possible situation.

this might be a little a lot for him to hear.

he steps back and without thinking, kicks into the soor, bursting into the well polished house.

he enters to find you sitting at the counter, your head laying on the counter while aizawa-dressed only in sweats and his torso revealed, no shirt-is making coffee.

"good morning hizashi" aizawa says lowly, nodding at his friend. "morning zash" you mummble, not lifting your head from the counter.

"dont g'morning me!" hizashi calls, pointing his finger forward as he slaps the door closed behind him, walling deeper into the room.

"what the hell is too dirty and why do you fucking want it?!" he growls lowly, sticking his cheek to the counter to come face to face with you.

"what?" you ask, furrowing your brows, "i heard it all! how you want him to do it but he says its too dirty and you cried!" he says, banging on the counter.

"oh my god-" you start laughing, burying your face in your hands as you giggle, sitting upstraight.

hizashi moves his furrowed brows to aizawa, his hands on his hips. aizawa starts laughing.

"she wanted me to use my scarf to tie her up" aizawa clears gently, a soft smile on his face as you squeak, your face growing reddee by the word.

hizashi is silent, and his mouth falls open again, his cheeks gaining red slowly.

"but i wont be doing that darling" aizawa says, coming to stand beside you and pats you on your head down your beck gently, moving your head aside, "because its dirty and used to capture villains, and you are just such a good good girl" he mummbles, leaning down to kiss your temple and keep petting your hair.

hizashi stands there, immobile, as aizawa makes the coffee, and the two of you already moved on to talk about different topics.

nope, thats too much for him to know.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧