19-hizashi yamada (present mic) x reader

* sad... you died brutally... he maurns and denies it until the last mimute...*

**

you hunted his dreams. at some point, he was even half scared of going to sleep, knowing hes going to relive the accident, and his heart wasnt strong enough for this.

he knew you didnt mean to hunt them, and how you would order him to sleep, because you always did care for his health and a healthy sleep scaduale.

it was quite obvious you were hunting all the UA teachers, and some of the students as well, but for hizashi it was different. everyone knew why, and how he felt, aizawa, all might, and the rest of the teachers kept trying to reassure him its not because of him, but it still hurt him.

it still rang in his ears, the picture of your smashed skull, bleeding body, and dislocated spine on the pavement painted in his head. but what he hated even more was the seconds before you fell. the way you fell. how time slowed down when you released, and started falling down, and how your face showed that you knew, you werent surviving this one.

**

"{Y/N} dont let go..." hizashi begged. you were dangled off the side of the buidling, on your leg clutched a villain, the only thing that kept you from falling was hizashis hand, holding despretly on yours.

you grunted as you tried pulling yourself up, the weight being too much for your one hand. you tried kicking the villain off you, but he had a bruising grip on your ankle, he wasnt letting go. if you-or him-let go, you fall down the roof of UA high, and die.

"hang on!" hizashi calls loudly as he gripped your hand as tightly as he could, his yelling was breaking off trees, but he couldnt care. he was too emotional now. he wasnt sure how to save you, but he hurt even thinking about letting go.

"i... i cant" you cried out, tears slipping from your bright {E/C} down your blood stained cheeks as you tried gripping onto hizashis hand as hard as you could.

"no, no hang on!" he cries, his lips trembling and his tears falling without a stop, some slipping down on your own face. he was too tired from fighting already the other villains, and he couldnt pull you-and the villain-up. if the villain released, hizashi could save you.

there were people around, on different rooftops, looking at whats happening, some at the bottom of the buidling, scared more then ever.

"zashi..." you whispered, shaking your head as you felt your muscles shake. "i love you..." you breathed out shakily. "no... no... dont say that!" he shouts, his spit falling from his mouth as he cried, his muscles trembling as well.

"but i do... i love you" you choked again through your tears. "you have plenty of time for that later... dont let go!" he cries, his cheeks and lips trembling as well as his muscles. both your hands were shaking and sweating, and to you, it was obvious youre going to fall, hizashi is still in denial.

"please tell everyone i love them too..." you cried, and his heart beat was going crazy, as if before it was completly calm. "you tell them yourself!" he shouts down at you, trying to pull you up but to no avail.

"goodbye hizashi..." you cried, your hand slowly slipping down his own as he repeatedly called no's and your name, the only thing holding you still together were your fingers, the last bit of hope holding on, until, the connection broke.

his heart beat practically stopped as you released his hand and fell down, the villain on your ankle shouting, you didnt, accompanied by shouts and yells of everyone around who just saw what happened.